Two Days Tour To Cairo And Luxor From Dahab By Flight
OverviewWhen you are in Dahab enjoy two day trip to Cairo and Luxor to visit the great sites in the two great twons you will visit the Great Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Old churches and mosques in Cairo, then you will visit the valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple and karnak temple in Luxor
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Know More about this tour
Day1: Dahab fly to Cairo sightseeing in Cairo / fly to Luxor
We will pick you up from your hotel in Dahab by air-conditioned vehicle to Sharm el Sheikh airport for you short flight to Cairo, where you will accompanied by your Egyptologist guide to start your trip in Cairo, you will visit the famous Great Giza Pyramids one of the seven wonders in the ancient world, the pyramids are constructed from 5000 years by millions of limestone, continue your way to mysterical Sphinx, the half Lion and half Human statue stands guard over the tombs. Lunch will be served during the tour, proceed your trip to visit the Egyptian Museum which renewed in 1900 to neo-classical style by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon it was exhibited 12000 objects till now from the pre historical era to be Greco- Roman period, the most interesting in the Egyptian Museum is the golden treasure of Tutankhamen. Then you will transferred to the oldest part of Cairo (Masr el Qadima) as Egyptian called it and it is stretches down to sub area often called Coptic Cairo it become Christian stronghold with many churches there are only five remaining, hanging church is the famous church as it become the centre of Christian church of Egypt, it was named for its location in the top of the south gate of the Fortress of Babylon. Free time in Cairo with many optional tours, then you will drive back to Cairo airport for the flight to Luxor with direct transfer to you hotel in Luxor.
Day 2: Luxor sightseeing back to Dahab
You will be picked up from your hotel in Luxor by air-conditioned coach to visit the valley of the kings located in the west bank, the valley of the king was the royal cementry for 62 pharaohs as King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII. proceed your trip to visit hatshepsut temple (Deir el Bahari), the temple is one of the most dramatically situated in the world. Hatshepsut queen ruled Egypt about 20 years. then you will visit the colossi of Memnon, they are only remains of the mortuary temple. Lunch will be served during your trip, then continue your trip to visit the karnak temple (ipet- isut) it is the most sacred of places, Karnak temple is culmination of three main temples and serveral samller enclosed temples around twenty nine temples so it is the largest and most imprssive of all temples in Egypt, free time in Luxor, then you will drive back to Luxor airport for the flight to Sharm el Sheikh with direct transfer to your hotel in Dahab.
Inclusions for Two Days Tour To Cairo And Luxor From Dahab By Flight
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Two Days Tour To Cairo And Luxor From Dahab By Flight
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Two day from Dahab Tours To Petra Wadi Rum
- Mt Sinai Sunrise and St Catherine Monastery Tour from Dahab
- Private Tour Mt Sinai Sunrise and St Catherine Monastery from Dahab
- Day trip to Petra from Dahab by flight
- Day Trip to The Canyon and Blue Hole from Dahab
- Snorkeling Day Tour to Nabq National Park
- Hadaba Aqua Park from Dahab