Plitvice Lakes are the most beautiful Croatian National Park. They are located in central Croatia, Lika - Senj county, about 430 km away from Dubrovnik. The irresistible beauty of lakes and waterfalls will leave you breathless. This National Park was added to the UNESCO World Heritage register. In the park there are 16 lakes, 12 upper and 4 lower, connected by beautiful waterfalls. The highest waterfall is the Large Waterfall at the end of the lower lakes. We are sure that you will enjoy walking along the park paths, the sound of the river and waterfalls, the beautiful forest and everything else that this park offers. This tour lasts for two days, and does not include accommodation, but we can help you find the right accommodation on your request if you haven't been able to do it yourself. One-day ticket prices in the national park depend on the part of the year and time of your visit, and ranging from 150.00 to 250.00 Croatian kuna for the adults, 80.00 to 110.00 kuna for the for children from 7 to 18 years, and for children up to 7 years are free. On our way back to Dubrovnik, we will stop in Trogir where you will be able to visit this beautiful town on the Adriatic coast.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Days
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Your hotel or apartment
OverviewEnjoy a two days tour (private up to 4 persons or small group up to 8 persons) into the most beautiful national park in Croatia. The Plitvice Lakes Natonal Park is about 5 hours of comfortable drive away from Dubrovnik. During the ride to Plitvice enjoy the beautiful nature of Dalmatian hinterland, and scenery of Lika and its mountains Velebit and Kapela. Our vehicles Mercedes E class (4 persons) and Volkswagen Caravelle (8 persons) are equipped with wi-fi, air conditioning, and Mercedes V class (7 persons) with refrigerator, and our drivers speak fluent English. Our drivers will stop at your request wherever and whenever you want.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned van up to 8 persons
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle up to 4 persons
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees
- Accommodation but can be arranged
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dubrovnik Game of Thrones Driving Tour
- Dubrovnik Game of Thrones Walking Tour
- Dubrovnik Game of Thrones Complete Tour
- Game of Thrones Kings Landing filming locations with Lokrum Island visit
- Game of Thrones filming locations tour in Dubrovnik
- Game of Thrones Old Town Dubrovnik Walking Tour with Costumed Guide
- From Dubrovnik: All-Day Private Boat Tour
- From Dubrovnik: SUNSET Private Boat Tour