OverviewSinister Stories of Salem is an authentic “Witch City” experience of Salem, Massachusetts whose stories cover the events of 1692, legends, personal stories, and unearthly spirits. Join medium, storyteller and licensed embalmer Kenneth Dyke-Glover on this personal and engaging tour. Follow behind the guide with the antique, Perego baby carriage that carries at least Myrna the Death Puppet and a human skull on this this two hour hauntingly magical walk that ends each night with a séance gallery where you are invited to honor the dead. Walk past historic graveyards, through eerie alleyways and down cobblestone paved streets that echo with the whispers of this ancient New England City. Children 12 and under are free but understand that some stories and experiences that Kenneth recounts are suited for a grown-up audience.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourJoin medium, storyteller and licensed embalmer Kenneth Dyke-Glover, Myrna the Death Puppet and Suri the Skull on this two hour hauntingly magical walk that ends each night with a sance gallery where you are invited to honor the dead. Walk past historic graveyards, through eerie alleyways and down cobblestone paved streets that echo with the whispers of this ancient New England city.
This is not a historical tour. Through Kenneths stories, this tour is an opportunity to be part of Salem's magic, its people, and the Spirits of Salem. He will recount a dark history of Salem, personal stories and disturbing accounts of the otherworldly you wont soon forget. The tour guide is a local Quaker, whose Quaker predecessors in Salem were long suspected by the Puritans of cavorting with the Devil and practicing heresy and Witchcraft. He has long time connections with the local Witch community, has an interest in occult folkways and has had and continues to have encounters with spirit and shadow both loving and terrifying.
Take astep through the veil of the spirit world and walk with the shadows of Salem's past and present. Each night of the tour, Kenneth sings and carries fresh flowers to draw the Spirits forward. This unique and original walking tour concludes with a sance gallery that takes place between the living and the dead.
Inclusions for Two Hour Sinister Stories Of Salem Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Two Hour Sinister Stories Of Salem Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for most children under 13.
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Disposable ponchos may be available for inclement weather.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.