Explore the extensive Uffizi Gallery during this two-hour, small group tour. Both levels of the massive museum are included, covering more masterpieces from artists including Michelangelo and Caravaggio in a single tour. Guides will detail the history of the museum as well as the extraordinary tales behind the creation of the works. Expect to learn about the master artists and their creations, including famous pieces by Raphael, Botticelli, Titian, and more.
- Family friendly
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourThis two-hour Uffizi Gallery Tour begins at 1:30pm, departing from the ArtViva Walking Tours office. Much more than a quick walk-through, this tour is designed as an extensive visit, with access to both levels of the museum. The Uffizi Gallery is home to an outstanding collection of Renaissance artworks, spread throughout approximately 100 rooms. A visit to a museum of this size can be overwhelming, but guides lead the small group to the museum's most important works and detail the stories behind their creation.
This tour also includes an entertaining sprinkling of Renaissance gossip. The guide will tell tales of feuds and rivalries between artists and reveal stories about the figures behind the faces in some of the museum's most famous artworks, including Botticelli's, "Birth of Venus." Pre-reserved tickets ensure the quickest possible entry into the museum, while the guide helps the artworks and their creators come to life.
Inclusions for Two-Hour Uffizi Gallery Tour
- Museum entrance fees
- Museum reservation fees
- Admission ticket
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Local and professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Two-Hour Uffizi Gallery Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for all persons aged 17 years and under
No backpacks or large bags are allowed under museum regulations. Please do not bring bags as storing them is not convenient.
No long umbrellas or selfie-sticks permitted in the museum
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Florence Super Saver: Best Of Florence Walking Tour, Accademia Gallery, Uffizi Gallery And Florence Duomo
- Cooking Class And Lunch At A Tuscan Farmhouse With Local Market Tour From Florence
- Tuscany In One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Cinque Terre Semi-Private Day Trip From Florence
- Bologna Food Walking Tour
- Chianti Half-Day Wine Tour From Florence
- Florence Sightseeing Tour With Uffizi Gallery Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Florence Vespa Tour: Tuscan Hills And Italian Cuisine
- Skip The Line: Florence Accademia Gallery Tickets
- Skip The Line: Florence Uffizi Gallery Tickets