Two Oceans In One Day For Certificate Divers From Panama - Panama City
OverviewPanama offers both, a vivid and colorful submarine world of the Atlantic Ocean with clear Caribbean waters and also the vast and mysterious Pacific Ocean.Join this 7-hour tour from Panama City and get ready to scuba dive and see the beauty of these two oceans by yourself.
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour tour will start with a pick up at 7am at any hotel in Panama City.
Depending on weather conditions, we will travel either to the Pacific or Caribbean for your first dive. The boat ride to the Pacific are 30 minutes and the bus ride, 30 minutes.
Boat rides at the Atlantic are 10 minutes, bus ride 1.5-hour
Make sure you have evidence of your diving certification as it is required from all divers wishing to participate in this tour.
You will be back at the hotel before 6pm.
Inclusions for Two Oceans In One Day For Certificate Divers From Panama
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Boat rides
- Dive master
- Two tanks
- Weight belt
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Two Oceans In One Day For Certificate Divers From Panama
- Snorkel equipment
- Gratuities (recommended
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
Minimum age is 12 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Flying within 24 hours after your last dive is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (e.g. asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
Not recommended for pregnant women.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Panama City Folkloric Show and Dinner
- 5-days Guna Yala Kayak Expedition
- Panama Canal, Causeway, Old Town and Seafood Market Private Tour
- Soberania National Park, Monkey Island and Indian Village from Panama City
- Panama City Tour And The Canal
- Gatun Lake and Monkey Island Sightseeing Cruise from Panama City