Two Volcanoes Extreme Hike In Arenal - La FortunaWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy the most extreme hikeof the area in the jungle (rainforest), plus beautiful waterfalls. Bring out your inner childin the volcanic mud ponds, look for the red eyes nocturnal frog, the best views of Arenal Volcano and Arenal Lake; finally relax at the thermo mineral hot springs river. This tour isrecommended for people in very good physical condition; hiking time is about 6 hours in the middle of the rain forest, a unique option to explore the Costa Rican jungle.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All entrance fees included
- Free snacks included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Get into the rain forest hiking around Arenal Volcano & Chato Hill, you will hike for more than 6 hours with at the shadow of both volcanoes, passing lava rocks formations from 1525, 1968 and 2010, swim in the a beautiful lake created for lava rivers about 525 years ago. Enjoy the most amazing views of the northern plains and also some views of the Arenal Volcano; the tour includes a box lunch (Sandwich, fruit and juice) in the middle of the rain forest.
We will have the chance to see some wildlife common from the rainforest area as: birds, monkeys, frogs, insects and some others, we will visit La Danta waterfall where you can swim, also go to the volcanic mud pond where you can put it in your body and make remarkable pictures. On the way to the Observatory Lodge you will pass two hanging bridges in the rain forest, always surrounded by beautiful flora and wildlife.
You will visit the museum of Arenal Volcano to learn about one of the most active volcanoes in the world (From 1968 to 2010). Near the end of the tour on the sunset you will be able to see nocturnal wildlife emerging from the jungle. Finally, you will enjoy the natural hot springs river where you can relax from a long day of hiking. A Costa Rican popular cocktail will be served to finish the adventure.
Inclusions for Two Volcanoes Extreme Hike In Arenal
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected - Depending your Hotel it can have an extra charge)
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Two Volcanoes Extreme Hike In Arenal
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.