Tybee Island Dolphin Tour - Savannah
OverviewTravel to Tybee Island for lunch on your own at the Crab Shack where the Elite Eat in their bare-feet. Following lunch, we will board the boat for a Dolphin Cruise through Tybee Islands-waterways. After the Dolphin Cruise we will stop by the Tybee Island Lighthouse overlooking the Atlantic Ocean for a photo opportunity before returning to Savannah.
Know More about this tourThis tour begins at noon from the Historic District of Savannah. The duration of the Tour is 5 hours.Following lunch, we will board the boat for a Dolphin Cruise through Tybee Islands-waterways in search of the ever-prevalent bottle-nose dolphin playing in their natural-habitat. The ships captain will point out the bird life, estuaries and marshes that provide shrimp, fish and crab with a perfect place to call home. Also on the cruise are views of historic Fort Pulaski, Cockspur Island Lighthouse (built in 1856) and Tybee Island Lighthouse. After the Dolphin Cruise we will stop by the Tybee Island Lighthouse overlooking the Atlantic Ocean for a photo opportunity before returning to Savannah.
Inclusions for Tybee Island Dolphin Tour
- Five hour chaperoned tour.
- Complimentary pick up and return to Savannah's Historic District Hotels.
Exclusions for Tybee Island Dolphin Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Parking fees at Savannah Visitors Center *(FREE 1st hour & $2.00 each hour following)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport to Hotel
- Savannah Ghost Walking Tour
- Walking Tour of Savannah's Historic District
- Downtown Savannah and Old Fort Jackson Helicopter Tour
- Historic Savannah Tavern Tour
- Segway Movie Tour of Savannah
- Bonaventure Cemetery Journeys with Shannon Scott
- Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil Walking Tour of Savannah