Typical Bolognese Lunch With A Local - Bologna
OverviewLive an authentic culinary experience in Bologna. Learn about authentic Bolognese cuisine with a local and taste a special menu of Italian specialities.
Know More about this tour
Bologna is known in Italy as "La Dotta, La Rossa, La Grassa", which translates as "the educated, the red, the fat". "Educated" is for the citys university, the oldest in Europe and home to such intellectual greats as the novelist Umberto Eco. "Red" refers both to the red bricks that most of Bolognas historic buildings and porticoes are made from, and to the citys history of leftist politics. And "fat", of course, is for Bolognas culinary history, one based on creamy pasta sauces and rich meat dishes.
Discover typical Bolognese cuisine with a local chef. Enter the home of Marzia, your friendly chef, located in one of the most vibrant district of the city. Make a toast with fine Prosecco and begin your sensorial journey through genuine tastes.
Here's a sample menu:
- Mortadella mousse with little toast and seasonal vegetables
- Bolognese Lasagna
- Traditional little cakes of Parmigiana
- Cheese soufflé
- Typical tigelle
- Traditional cake with mascarpone cheese and amaretto cream
- Typical streghe croccanti, Apulian taralli, parmigianini and local bread
- Prosecco and San Giovese.
Learn all about local cuisine while tasting a delicious menu.
Get ready for an amazing experience in Bologna!
Inclusions for Typical Bolognese Lunch With A Local
- 3-course meal, beverages, wine tasting
Exclusions for Typical Bolognese Lunch With A Local
- everything not mentioned in inclusions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
the lunch is not available during National holidays
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer: Bologna to Rimini by Luxury Vehicle
- Private Round-Trip Transfer: Bologna to Rimini
- Private Emilia Romagna Food Tour from Parma or Bologna
- Bologna Food Walking Tour
- Private Bologna Walk
- Cooking Class in Bologna's Countryside
- Vespa Rental in Bologna
- Bike Tour in Bologna with Gelato Tasting