Typical Dutch - Amsterdam And Fishing Villages
OverviewThe journey begins with exploring the countryside and is basically for people who want to see it all in one day. The guided tour will take you to most interesting places in the city through its various canals and waterways. The trip also takes you to Volendam, which is famous for its cheese.
Know More about this tour
Join me on this spectacular all-in-one visit of Amsterdam and surrounding countryside, especially designed for visitors who want to see it all in only one day.
There is no better way of starting your visit to Amsterdam with a canal cruise on Amsterdams famous waterways. After that I will show you all the highlights of the old town during a guided walk along ancient canals, gabled houses and proud church towers. You will see the Royal palace, a glimpse of the Red Light district, Chinatown, the Canal belt and much more.
A scenic bus ride brings us to Volendam, a traditional fishing village on the edge of the former Zuiderzee, a big lake north of Amsterdam. Here you can see all those things that are considered 'typical Dutch': cheese, wooden shoes and windmills.
But the best has still to come: we continue by boat to the former island of Marken with its green wooden houses and colourful costumes. The tour ends in Amsterdam.
Transportation and a typical Dutch meal are included in this all-in-one tour!!!
Inclusions for Typical Dutch - Amsterdam And Fishing Villages
- Guided Tour
- Entrance fees
- Dutch Meal
- Canal Cruise
- Transfer to Volendam
- Boat trip to Marken
- Guided walk Marken
- Transfer to Amsterdam
- Free maps & city information
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Holland in One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Private Tour: Skip-the-Line Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum Amsterdam Guided Tour
- Hard Rock Caf Burger Cruise in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Guided Tour of United East India Company and Maritime Museum with Art Historian
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise and Stedelijk Museum
- Small-Group Day Trip to Rotterdam, Delft and The Hague from Amsterdam Including Spido Boat Tour