Typical Dutch - Amsterdam And Windmills
OverviewWith this tour, you will not only taste the fantastic food(ranging from cheese to chocolates)that Amsterdam has to offer but also walk through the most picturesque of areas. This is not an usual tourist trail, in fact you learn a lot about the inside areas of Amsterdam.
- All-in-one Amsterdam and Holland Experience with your own private guide!
- Canal Cruise Amsterdam
- Guided walk in the old center of Amsterdam
- Typical Dutch meal
- Zaanse Schans windmill village
Know More about this tour
Join us on this spectacular all-in-one visit of Amsterdam and surrounding countryside, especially designed for visitors who want to see it all in only one day. There is no better way of starting your visit to Amsterdam with a canal cruise on Amsterdams famous waterways. After that I will show you all the highlights of the old town during a guided walk along ancients canals, gabled houses and proud church towers. You will see the Royal palace, a glimpse of the Red Light district, Chinatown, the Canal belt and much more.
A short train ride brings us to windmill village Zaanse Schans with its typical green wooden houses. If you want to see all those things that are considered 'typical Dutch', like cheese, wooden shoes and windmills, this is the place to be. See how wooden shoes and cheese are made and listen to the stories of the miller. The tour ends after our return in Amsterdam.
Transportation, entrance fees and even a typical Dutch pancake lunch are included in this all-in-one tour!!
Inclusions for Typical Dutch - Amsterdam And Windmills
- Canal Cruise
- Transfer to windmill village Zaanse Schans
- Typical Dutch pancake meal
- Transfer to Amsterdam
- Free maps & city information
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Brussels and Antwerp Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Shore Excursion: Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam Canal Hop-On Hop-Off Day Pass
- Amsterdam Bar and Club Tour
- Bloemendaal Highlights: Guided Bike Tour from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Evening Burger and Beer Cruise
- Skip the Line: Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam Canal Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Day Pass