Tyrolean Folk Show In Innsbruck
OverviewClap along to traditional Tyrolean folk dancing and music on a raucous evening in Innsbruck! Taking place inside the family-run Sandwirt Restaurant, the show features dancing by the friendly Gundolf family, as well as cow-bell ringing and jigs aplenty. Want to experience hearty Austrian cuisine, too? Then upgrade to include a 3-course Tyrolean feast, featuring local delights like wiener schnitzel.
- Instant Confirmation
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourStart your evening with pickup from your central Innsbruck hotel, and then travel to Sandwirt Restaurant, where you'll enjoy your Tyrolean evening with its owners, the welcoming Gundolf family. Austrian folk music has been played by the family since the 18th-century, meaning youll see the most authentic dances that have been passed down through generations.
Upon arrival you'll be served a complimentary drink (a glass of beer, wine or a soft drink) and then take your seat to watch the 1.5-hour show. Dressed in typical Austrian attire of lederhosen and dirndls, the dancers will keep you entertained with raucous yodeling, cow-bell ringing and folk dancing. Clap along with dances like the Schuhplattler, a jig where shoes are slapped at each other (originally danced by Tyrolean men to woo the ladies), and then stamp your feet to the woodchoppers dance -- Tiroler Holzhackertanz.
If youre eager to really immerse yourself in Austrian culture for the evening, then upgrade to include a 3-course meal with your show. Eat either before or during the performance, feasting on Austrian specialties like wiener schnitzel (breaded pork scallops served with lemon). See below for a sample menu.
After the show, you'll be taken back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Tyrolean Folk Show In Innsbruck
- Hotel pickup from all Innsbruck hotels (except Igls and Hungerburg) and hotel drop-off
- Entrance fee
- 1 drink
- 3-course dinner (if option selected)
Exclusions for Tyrolean Folk Show In Innsbruck
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Tyrolean herbal cream soup
- Wiener schnitzel from pork with potatoes and salad
- Apple strudel with cream
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option available upon request. Please advise at time of booking under special requirements
As a main course, pork will be served. In case you prefer chicken, please advise at time of booking under special requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.