At 8:30am you will be picked up from your accommodation in your private vehicle. After being picked up you will arrive at the traditional art centre at 10am. You will be able to see traditional and modern paintings created by a maestro from Ubud. You will also be able to see the wood carving centre where the best sculptors in Bali come to create their designs. The silversmith production centre is your chance to see how the local people create their pieces with silver. On this tour you can also stop and check out how Batik traditional Balinese clothing is made.Arrive at the rice terraces at 11am where you can enjoy a short trekking journey along the rice paddy fields. At 12pm you will visit the Ubud monkey forest which has long tailed macaques monkeys under the shadow of the green sanctuary tropical forest. From 1pm you can have lunch (not included) at a small local restaurant in the middle of rice fields. Visit a coffee plantation at 3pm to see the Luwak (animal) coffee production process for the most expensive coffee in the world. You will arrive at Tanah Lot Temple at 5:30pm. You will finish off your day by seeing a magnificent temple with the background of a wonderful sunset.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 9 Hrs
Departure Time :
Pick Up at Lobby 8:30am Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Departure Details :
Pick up from your Bali Hotel , Cangu,Legian,Seminyak,Kuta,Jimbaran,Nusa dua,Ubud
Return Details :
Back to your bali hotel Cangu,Legian,Seminyak,Kuta,Jimbaran,Nusa dua,Ubud
OverviewUbud and Tanah Lot Tour is favorite tour package which will take you to See the best of Bali on this full day private tour of Ubud and Tanah Lot. You will see the art centre of Bali, rice terraces, a monkey forest, coffee plantation and Tanah Lot Temple. You will see the traditional Balinese way of life as well as seeing a magnificent temple while the sunsets.Highlight Explore Ubud and Tanah Lot during a private sightseeing trip Discover Bali's rich artistic heritage as you check out woodcarvings, silver and 'Batik' (dyed fabric) at an art center Spot primates like the long-tailed macaque at the Ubud monkey forest Wander through a lush-green rice paddy Catch the buzz of Bali's coffee industry during a visit to a farm that produces the special 'Luwak' beans Enjoy a sunset visit to Tanah Lot temple
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.