Ubud ATV Ride And Ritual Bathing At Tirta Empul Temple
OverviewThis Ubud ATV Ride and Ritual Bathing at Tirta Empul Temple tour is a unique way to explore the beauty of nature Bali has to offer. The journey begins with a 2 hour exciting ATV ride on the beautiful Balinese landscape, then having wonderful lunch at nice restaurant in Ubud with choices of delicious main course, wonderful dessert and variety of drinks (lunch included). The journey then continues on to ritual bathing at Tirta Empul Temple where many Balinese purify themselves. At the end of the program you will visit luwak coffee plantation to taste local coffee blends.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- A la carte lunch included
Know More about this tour8 am: Hotel pick up (from Kuta, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Canggu Ubud and Nusa Dua only)
9:30 - 11:30: 2 hours fun ATV ride at the beautiful Ubud village
Let's have fun ATV ride Through the most authentic parts of the island, through the breathtaking view of the Balinese rice field, through the daily live of Bali village community in the most exciting way. You will discover Balinese tradition ways of living still the same as before. The ride includes ATV bike, helmet, special footwear, and also friendly guide who will assist you from the beginning until finish point
12pm - 1pm: Lunch with Indonesian buffet lunch ( vegetarian menu available upon request)
2pm - 3pm: Ritual Bathing at Tirta Empul
A very active temple built on the holy spring , Tirta Empul is very interesting to observe the Balinese purifying them self by means of ritual bathing. This tour program already includes the appointment to do the Ritual Bath as the Major Balinese do . Free Sarong also included and must be worn before getting into the pools.
4pm - 4:30pm: Luwak coffee plantation
Great opportunity to see the local Balinese make local coffee combined with other spices, including the most expensive coffee "coffee luwak". Coffee luwak is made from the coffee beans that have been eaten by the civet cat, not actually digested, collected and cleaned, roasted and ground it for your coffee drinking pleasure. Free tasting also included on the program, however any purchase of the spices/coffee is at your own expense.
4:30 pm : Return back to hotel
Inclusions for Ubud ATV Ride And Ritual Bathing At Tirta Empul Temple
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Indonesian Buffet lunch
- Boots and helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Ubud ATV Ride And Ritual Bathing At Tirta Empul Temple
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Boots and helmet will be provided, but socks will not - please bring extra socks for ATV
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.