Ubud Balinese Cooking Class With Lunch (Visit Holy Spring Temple And Elephant Cave Temple Tours)
OverviewBalinese cooking class with Lunch (visit Holy spring temple and Elephant cave temple tours)Balinese cooking class program offer you the best opportunity to get the real experience in bali,How to make Balinese food,we proudly welcome you to share our Balinese food recipes,and you will be guide by Balinese chef step by step for the preparation at least 9 recipes of food.
Know More about this tour
- Pick up at hotel your stay
- Visit morning local market
- Visit and enjoy scenery as well as learn about rice cultivation
- Visit Balinese compound to meet everyday people daily life in bali,who will make you feel very welcome
- Welcome drink with Cold ginger tea
- Simple Explaination & Demonstration,Offering temple and Balinese house
- Next make Balinese spice paste use-as base(sauce)for many Dishes
- Start make a 9 recipes balinese food
- Enjoy Buffet lunch at balinsese house
- Share 9 copy recipes balinese food
- Visit Holy spring temple
- Visit Elephant cave temple
- Return to hotel your stay
All of the above menu will made by your hand self,
then you will savour the delight that you have for lunch or dinner at your family
In Subak Cooking Class you will learn how to make :
- Soup Sayur Bali(Balinese Vegetable soup)
- AyamBumbu Bali(Balinese fried chicken)
- Tempe Manis(Sweet fried tempe)
- Sate Lilit Bali(Balinese chicken satay)
- PepesAyam(Grilled & steam chicken in banana leaf)
- Lawar Bali(Mix vegetable w/ Balinese spices)
- Sambal Matah(Raw spices w/coconut oil)
- Base Gede (Basic spices Paste)
- Klepon Cake(Boiled circle sticky flour w/palm sugar)
- All Main course will serve w/White rice
- Please put your request for Vegetarian / allergic food with all menu above .
One day before the class program
Inclusions for Ubud Balinese Cooking Class With Lunch (Visit Holy Spring Temple And Elephant Cave Temple Tours)
- Drop off and pick up free only ubud center area
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Food tasting
- Morning tea
- Local Guide/Balinese Chef
- Copy of recipes food
- Cooking class
Exclusions for Ubud Balinese Cooking Class With Lunch (Visit Holy Spring Temple And Elephant Cave Temple Tours)
- Entrance fees
- Pick up and drop off out of ubud area we take additional charges as a Discuss
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Use Normal uniform
Additional charges Pick up and drop off out of ubud center area.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Trekking and Sightseeing Tour from Ubud
- Shore Excursion: Stroll Through Rice Terraces in Ubud
- Full-Day Fascinating East Bali Tour
- Private Traditional Balinese Cooking Class and Garden Tour in An Ubud
- Private Ubud Tour: Batubulan Village, Tirta Empul Temple, Monkey Forest with Lunch
- Private Tour: Ubud in One Day Sightseeing Tour
- The Beautiful Kintamani
- Half-Day Fat Tire Electric Bike Tour from Ubud