The first place to visit on this tour :
Celuk Village : Celuk village is the famous village in Bali as a tourist destination because of the local residents is very proactive and full of innovation to the gold and silver crafting. The productions of gold and silver at this village have penetrated to the local, national and international market.
Ubud Mas Village : Mas village located in the south east of Ubud , its the one of Ubud icon on the art of artisan wood. Experience the great of wood carving detailing art work process ,and pick the wood as the best quality wood for a result the best of wood carving .
Monkey Forest Sanctuary Park : Ubud monkey forest is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals, it is strategically located in the heart of Ubud Village. Monkey forest it self is own very important function of the continuity the monkey habitat in Bali.
The Alas Restaurant : The only one nominated authentic warung or small restaurant in Ubud over looking to the amazing rice terrace view. Setted up the clean table on the natural hilly side and serve with Balinese Ubud typically food
Tegalalang Rice Terrace : Tegalalang rice terrace is located in the north side of Ubud. This area is one of the famous tourist attraction for a beautiful rice terrace on the cliff bank and you will see how does the local farmer work on it hardly to make rice.
Coffee plantation : visitor we will welcomed by the farmer to come and join them to make an original coffee powder, the farmer will show us how the process from pick the coffee bean and roasting the coffee bean till become a high quality coffee serve on the table.
Goa Gajah Temple : Goa Gajah Temple is the name of the Temple with the archeological heritage in front of the cave ornamented by the beautiful relief on the out side of the wall cave. This Temple is formerly as a park, a place of retreat for Shiva Priest and Budhist monks .
Tegenungan Waterfall : Tegenungan Waterfall is the famous second biggest waterfall in Bali with amazing green scenery view on both side of waterfall,sound of nature and listen to melody of bird sing from the jungle, is will be one of moment on this tour you will never can forget it.
Kecak and Sanghyang Jaran Dance : Kecak Dance is a form of Balinese Performance, adobted a story of Ramayana and that was developed in the 1930 in Bali. Kecak become special because the accompanying music by human voice as a local name The Gamelan Suara a choir of hundred men or more sitting in concentric circles, swaying and standing up. Fire will turned up and the dancer will perform the talent of spirit to the visitor during the performance.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 10 Hrs
Departure Time :
The itinerary of Ubud clasic tour has planed well on your suite time, depart from the lobby hotel to ensure your comfortable trip and joyfull plus satisfied after the tour. And the tour will be begin .. read more
Departure Details :
Our friendly driver will pick you up from the lobby hotel or cruise ship at the harbour Benoa sanur , and the area we have available to meet you : , , 1. Sanur , 2. Denpasar , 3. Seminyak , 4. Kuta ,.. read more
Return Details :
After the tour we will take you back to your hotel with fully satisfaction of our Day trip to Ubud
OverviewSpecial Late start at 10 :00 Am from the lobby Hotel. On this Ubud tour will take you to visit all the most popular attraction and sight in Ubud and surrounding area. And the tour will be embark from the Celuk village as the central art of silver production, Mas village the artisan of wood carving in Ubud and continue to visit Monkey forest at the heart of Ubud city, and then having Lunch at the great rice terrace view of Ubud, Also will take you to visit Coffee Plantation as most wanted place to visit and get the chance to enjoy the free tasting coffee at local farmer coffee plantation, and then this tour will also take you to visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Goa Gajah temple as popular with Elephant Cave Temple, Tegenungan waterfall the amazing view on side hill, then enjoy the great show on the last destination on this tour as popular with local name in Ubud as Kecak and Shanghyang Jaran Dance performance in the late evening.
- 1. English speaking tour driver
2. Mineral water bottle
3. Private car air conditioner
4. Sarong Balinese costume
5. Tea and coffee at coffee plantation
6. Charger socket phone at Vehicle
7. Private Tour as only for your participant
- Entrance fee :
1. Monkey forest Ubud : 50.000 IDR per person
2. Tegalalang rice terrace : 10.000 IDR per person
3. Goa Gajah Temple : 15.000 IDR Per person
4. Kecak and Fire Dance : 100.000 IDR per person
5. Tegenungan waterfall : 15.000 IDR Per person
- Shopping Expenses
- Lunch at The Alas Warung
Know More about this tour
The first place to visit on this tour :
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Dress code is smart casual
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ubud Full Day Tour including lunch
- Full-Day Private Ubud Traditional Tour
- Bali Sightseeing combination Luwak Coffee Tour
- Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Including Coffee Luwak
- Ayung Rafting and Combination Ubud Tour Packages
- Nusa Penida Day Trip with Lunch
- Exploring The Natural Beauty Of Bedugul In A Day
- Ubud Traditional Village Art and Cultural Tour