Ubud Full-Day Tour - KutaWrite a Review
A full day of discovering Bali and the arts haven of Ubud. An unforgettable experience combining nature, culture, royal tradition, local cuisine and a walk through the bustling Ubud Market, a must do for visitors to the town. A tour not to be missed for visitors who want to experience the best of Ubud and, at the same time, get a taste of what Bali has to offer.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThe journey begins at approx. 08.30hrs with pick up from your hotel in South Bali. First stop is the Bali Bird Park to get up close with the hundreds of species of birds from all around the world.
Next is a visit to Batuan village and then to explore Pura Desa Batuan, one of Baliâs finest and oldest temple. The trip continues to Ubud. Take a short walk through the rice fields to Bebek Bengil Restaurant for a uniquely healthy lunch experience. Then it is shopping time at the Ubud market.
Drive to Goa Gajah or Elephant Cave, an age-old temple, dates back to the 11thcentury. It was once used by Brahman priests and ascetics for meditation.
On the drive back to the hotel there is one last stop at Pura Penataran Sasih situated in nearby Pejeng, a charming temple that has the largest bronze kettle drum in the world.
Inclusions for Ubud Full-Day Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Ubud Full-Day Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expense
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Private basis only (no Seat-In-Coach)
Recommended clothing: Casual clothes, bring a hat and sunscreen
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.