OverviewEnjoy a leisurely trek in the unique and beautiful rice fields of Ubud, Bali.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourIn the morning, your guide will pick you up for a morning walking through the rice field outskirt of Ubud.
First, the guide will take you to explore the Campuhan ridge, Campuhan literally means "where two rivers meet". This river valley has created a magnificent area to walk on a narrow path with a stunning view.
Next heading to the outskirts of Ubud, Tegalalang. Here you will see the most visited rice terrace in Bali, and you will have a chance to walk down the river crossing a bamboo bridge, and view the rice terrace from the other side.
Walking along the path heading to a small restaurant where you will have your coffee break. Transfer back to your hotel after the coffee break
Note: Minimum of 2 adults required per booking
Inclusions for Ubud Rice Field Trekking Tour
- Entrance and parking fees
- Cold towels/tissues and bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee break
Exclusions for Ubud Rice Field Trekking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Other services not listed in the inclusions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum of 2 adults required per booking (including for child)
Languages other than English will be subject to availability
No refund will be made if guests are not taking certain service(s) included in the package
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.