Ubud Special Guided Tour
OverviewDiscover the splendor of Ubud with your expert driver-guide on a 9-hour to the most iconic sites Ubud has to offer. Explore Traditional Balinese House, Batuan Temple, Coffee Plantation, Ubud Monkey Forest, Tegalalang Rice Terraces, Elephant Cave Temple and Tegenungan Waterfall included entrance tickets to enter the places. Ideally, this tour is perfect for couple, family or group with max. 10 participants. Your guide will explain every sites on the tour and help you to take photographs. Your tour also includes pick up & drop off service from your hotel/accommodation.
Know More about this tourYour expert driver-guide meets you in your lobby hotel at 08.30 AM to pick you up with air-conditioned and clean vehicle. Your morning begins with a visit to Tradtional Balinese House to meet locals and see a traditional house in Bali. Drive few minutes to visit Batuan Temple, an ancient Hindu temple with beautiful sculpture. This tour continues to visit local coffee plantation to experience how locals roast coffee traditionally and of course try some Bali coffees and teas (included).
Your next visit is Ubud Monkey Forest, a monkey sanctuary located in the center of Ubud. Observe how Macaque monkeys live in their habitat. Drive to north part of Ubud to see scenic outlook of Tegalalang Rice Terraces that spreads down before you and capture your best moments with best rice terraces panorama. Drive to east part of Ubud to visit an ancient Goa Gajah Temple built in the 11th century by king Udayana. Your final stop is to visit Tegenungan Waterfall, a picturesque stunning waterfall located in the middle of jungle.
All sites already included entrance tickets and parking fee. You can include 1-hour lunch time on the tour to Ubud (on your own expenses). Accompanied by your driver-guide, you have approx. 40-minute to 1-hour to stay in each place to explore the sites. After your your finish, your driver-guide takes you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Ubud Special Guided Tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Guided tour by your driver
- Admission ticket
- Sarong to enter temple
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Ubud Special Guided Tour
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ubud Full Day Tour including lunch
- Full-Day Private Ubud Traditional Tour
- Bali Sightseeing combination Luwak Coffee Tour
- Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Including Coffee Luwak
- Ayung Rafting and Combination Ubud Tour Packages
- See Indonesia in One Afternoon in Bali
- Bali Bedugul and Tanah lot Sunset Tour
- UBUD ADVENTURE AND NATURE