Ubud Swing and Ubud Village Tour
Daily departure : 08.30 AM
- TRADITIONAL BALINESE HOUSE COMPOUND at Batuan Village, the buildings are mostly designed by Balinese architectures taking daily social Balinese life concept pointing out the hospitality
- UBUD SWING & LUWAK COFFEE break, stop at a coffee plantation where you can taste various kinds of coffee and teas. There you can see also the most popular coffee from an animal poo. In the plantation, you can also try a jungle swing
- Next visit is TEGALALANG to see Beautiful Rice Hill Terraces
- HOLY SPRING TEMPLE, if lucky here you can see how Balinese people doing a holy blessing before they pray at the main temple
- TEGENUNGAN WATERFALL, for people the idea of hiking through the jungle to a hidden waterfall and taking a cooling swim is the image of paradise. Tegenungan Waterfall is place
Please Note: Price only includes car and driver. All entrance and activity fees are to be paid directly on the day.