Ubud Tanah Lot Sunset Tours - Kuta
Overview09.00 am Pick up at hotel 09.45 am Celuk ( gold and silver village) 11.00 am Coffee plantation 11.45 am Monkey forest 14.30 pm Taman Ayun Temple 17.00 pm Tanah lot sunset 19.00 pm back to hotel
Know More about this tourStart journey from hotel go to Batubulan tohpati specialist batik can be see from the strong Balinese motif, than continue to the art village Celuk silver and gold making. Drive small road to the coffee farm and you have free test coffee and tea also we have special coffee from animal is luwak coffee ( civet coffee ). Continue visit Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals. Starting visiting royal temple of Taman Ayun built 1364 by king of Mengwi. Finaly we will continue to Tanah Lot Temple located on the huge rock beside Indian Ocean back grounded by sunset. Than back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Ubud Tanah Lot Sunset Tours
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Ubud Tanah Lot Sunset Tours
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A minimum of XX people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- DMZ - Dream Museum Zone Bali Admission Ticket
- Taste of Archipelago
- Balinese and Javanese Culinary Exploration
- Introduction to Indonesian Culinary Heritage
- Under the Sun Foodie Holiday
- Bali Spa Treatment with Transfer Departure International Bali Airport
- Surf Lessons at Wave House Surf School in Kuta
- Waterbom Bali Day Pass with Private Hotel Transfers