OverviewBali has many temples and wonderful scenery and this tour will show much of it. You will see beautiful rice fields, artists and their works, and visit a gorgeous temple by the sea. This is a great way to get an overview of some of what Bali has to offer.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour tour begins in the morning with hotel pickup by private vehicle. Explore the rice terraces at Tegalalang, known for the subak system of traditional Balinese irrigation that, according to history, was passed down by a revered holy man named Rsi Markandeya in the eighth century. This high roadside location is cool and breezy and offers good photo ops.
Next, arrive at coffee farm to learn about the process of Bali's famous Luwak coffee, made from the beans of coffee berries that have been eaten by Asian palm civets and other related civets, then passed through their digestive tracts. Other crops grown in this area include vanilla, cloves, and cacao. See the coffee-making process, and enjoy provided tastings for all coffee, tea, and cocoa drinks except for the Luwak coffee (own expense).
At midday, head to Ubud, the center of arts in Bali. Over the next few hours, see Mas village, known for woodcarvings; Celuk village, where artisans make silver and gold jewelry by hand; and Tohpati village, which is known for batik weaving. Then in the early evening, arrive at Tanah Lot, a rock formation just off the coast of Bali, where a temple sits on the rocks and offers a great place to watch the sunset. There are several points to see this temple, all of which boast views. You may spot black and white sea snakes at the base of the rocks that are said to guard the temple from evil spirits.
Your day tour ends with return to your hotel.
Inclusions for Ubud Tanah Lot Tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off in Ubud, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, and Tanah Lot area
- English/Japanese-speaking driver
- Air-conditioned transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Ubud Tanah Lot Tour
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Other optional expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Kids 4-years and under are free with minimum two accompanied adults
Please provide your hotel information at the time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.