The place interesting we will visit is start from :
Barong And kris Dance : Special the most well known performance in Bali , it is also another story telling dance, narrating the fight between good and evil. This dance is the classic example of Balinese way of acting out mythology, resulting in myth and history being blended into one reality. Balinese dances are famous all over the world and the Balinese themselves take them very seriously.
Celuk Village : Visit this famous village in Bali as a tourist destination cause of the local residents is very proactive and full of innovation to the gold and silver crafting. Most of them are Balinese professional, artistic and skillful of design development related to the silver and gold crafting. The productions of gold and silver at this village have penetrated to the local and international market.
Batuan Village : Is a Ubud Art painters have experienced remarkable evolution. Traditionally another means of expressing religious and mythological ideas, paintings of Ubud have been subjected to a number of influences, including deep interaction with Western painters who came and lived in Bali. Ubud became the center of arts, welcoming into its heart renowned artists such as Bonnet, Spies, Blanco, and Snel.
Batuan Trinity Village Temple : Balinese Village temple looked after by the local resident of Batuan Village . The temple is designed very beautiful with full of Balinese ornaments and the roof temple building is made from the fiber of chromatic black palm tree and is one of not allowed if we make the roff for the regular house.
Ubud Market : World famous art market in the heart of the paradise Bali island, will going to visit on this tour, an amazing art represent to the visitor as for souvenir unforgettable holiday in Bali. Start with negotiation to get a the best deal with seller is the great fun visiting Ubud traditionalart market.
Temen Village : The most popular coffee plantation in North of Ubud, well knows about their luwak coffee product and also the spice and herbal plan , finding a real Bali coffee can be easy in this village and also they grow the finest cacao in Bali , visiting the coffee plantations we will serve on free tester coffee.
Tegalalang Rice terrace : is Located on the north-south road from Kintamani . Various wood handy craft and small mosaic can be found along the road in this village . Very colorful carvings of flowers, animals and other designs are displayed , and of course a beautiful rice field.
Ubud Monkey Forest : Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys. and there is also holy poll there where visitor can trow a coin and make a wish , as usual what ever we wish is become true.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 10 Hrs
Departure Time :
Ubud Tour Package Itinerary : 08:15 – Pick up at the hotel 09.30 – Barong Dance Performance 10.30 – Visit Celuk Vilage 11.00 – Visit Batuan Village Painting Art 11.30 – Visit Batuan Te.. read more
Departure Details :
Our friendly tour driver will pick you up from the lobby hotel on the are , , Seminyak, kuta, canggu, jimbaran, nusa dua, Ubud, padang bay, keramas, blahbatuh
Return Details :
After the tour, the friendly tour driver will take you back to your hotel
OverviewUbud Tour package in Bali, this tour will be start by visiting Barong Dance Performance, Visit Celuk Village fine Silver art of smith ,Batuan Village painting art, Batuan Temple,Tegalalang rice terrace,Ubud Market and Palace Monkey forest, enjoy your tour with our friendly English Speaking guide driver during your Holliday in Bali
- 1. Private car transportation by Modern airconditioned vehicle
2. English speaking tour driver
3. Mineral water
4. Assistancy to exploring the attraction and free travel advice from Tour Driver
- Entrance fee at the attraction :
1. Barong and Kris balinese dance : 100.000 idr per person
2. Batuan temple : 10.000 idr per person
3. Tegalalang rice terrace : 10.000 idr per person
4. Monkey forest : 50.000 IDR per person
5. Lunch at local warung or small restaurant
Know More about this tour
The place interesting we will visit is start from :
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Bali Rafting Adventure with Lunch on the Ayung River
- Private Adventure - Nusa Dua Dive
- Seminyak Elevated Food Tour
- Treetop Full Day Adventure Package
- Traditional Balinese Cooking Class with Market Visit and Lunch in Seminyak
- Lempuyang Temple Tirta Gangga Taman Ujung East BaliTour
- Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking Natural Hot Spring Tour