OverviewVisit three Uco Valley wineries and learn of Argentinas winemaking heritage on this full-day wine tour from Mendoza. Beneath the towering peaks of the Andes mountains, the cool microclimate and fertile soils of the Uco Valley are perfect for the production of malbec, cabernet sauvignon, pinot noir and chardonnay wines. Tour the vineyards and cellars of Domaine Bousquet, Bodegas Salentein and Andeluna Cellars with your guide, and enjoy wine tasting sessions at each stop. End with a gourmet lunch amidst the beautiful Andes foothills.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourFollowing pickup from your Mendoza hotel, venture southwest to the rural Uco Valley one of Argentinas finest wine regions to begin your full-day wine tour.
Your first stop is Domaine Bousquet winery, nestled in the foothills of the Andes mountains at an elevation of 4,000 feet (1,200 meters). Run by the Bousquet family, who hail from Carcassonne in southern France, Domaine Bousquet combines Frances rich winemaking heritage with Mendozas high altitude, cool microclimate and fertile soil to produce wines of rare distinction, and the results are delectable.
Wander the rows of vines with your guide and enjoy views out over the mountain terrain. Head inside for a tasting session to sample a selection of wines.
Continue driving to Bodegas Salentein, bordered by spectacular mountain scenery. Boasting a winemaking heritage stretching back 2,000 years to the time of the Jesuit missionaries, Bodegas Salentein wines are widely considered among the finest in Argentina.
Tour the fertile vineyards, wind through the impressive underground cellars, and savor a selection of premium pinot noir, chardonnay and sauvignon blanc wines.
The last stop on your Uco Valley winery tour is Andeluna Cellars, a newer, state-of-the-art winery sitting beneath the imposing Tupungato volcano just south of Mendoza. Gain insight into Andelunas special winemaking methods on a tour of the vineyards and cellars. Grape varieties such as malbec, cabernet sauvignon and chardonnay thrive among these vineyards, and youll taste the fruit of Andelunas diligent labors in the tasting room.
After your wine tasting, sit down to a gourmet lunch of regional specialties with your fellow wine enthusiasts.
Then zip back to Mendoza to conclude your full-day Uco Valley tour.
Inclusions for Uco Valley Wine Day Trip From Mendoza
- Professional guide
- Wine tastings
- 6-course lunch
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Uco Valley Wine Day Trip From Mendoza
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to taste wine is 18 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 10 people per tour
Please note: Itinerary is subject to change depending on winery availability. You may visit Atamisque and La Azul wineries during your tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.