Discover the city of Udaipur on this 8-hour sightseeing tour. See the most visited monuments including City Palace, Jagdish Temple, and Lake Pichola. View Fateh Sagar Lake, Monsoon Palace, and watch a dance show later into the evening with your small-group of no more than 5.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourBegin your tour with a pickup from your preferred Udaipur location. Meet your local Driver/guide, then start your adventure around the royal city of Udaipur. Start with a visit to the Udaipur City Palace, the former home of Kings. See the ancient paintings, royal attire, souvenirs from historic battles, and much more while on the tour. Next, head to the nearby location of the Jagdish Temple, a major Hindu temple in the center of the city. Next, see the Bagore Ki Haveli Museum that sits on the banks of the Lake Pichola.
Walk past Dudh Talai, a small pond located near Lake Pichola. Afterwards will be the Courtyard of Maidens where you can stroll and view the marble elephants, along with the various kiosks. Finally, proceed to Bagore Ki Haveli and witness the Rajasthan Cultural Dance Show. Watch the 7 traditional dances of Rajasthan, along with a musical performance. Get dropped off at your chosen destination come 8:00 pm.
Things to Visit During Udaipur Sightseeing:
Udaipur City Palace Museum (Approx Time Taken 2 Hrs )
Lake Pichola / Lake Fatehsagar (Boatride Own Expense)
Ropeway Cable Car
Saheliyon ki Badi
Lok Kala Mandal
Gulab Bagh also Known as Rose Garden
Bagore Ki Haveli Museum
* Monsoon Palace
and your suggestions are always welcome to go on Attraction you wish
Airconditioned Car for Transport with Free Wifi and KnowledgeableCar Driver
Inclusions for Udaipur Full-Day Sightseeing Tour With Cultural Show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Udaipur Full-Day Sightseeing Tour With Cultural Show
- Hotel Accomodation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years old
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required To Operate This Trip.
We suggest you Book for 2 Person Even you Traveling Alone to Match our Cost of the Trip.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.