Uffizi Gallery And Palazzo Vecchio Guided Tour In Florence
OverviewEnjoy an half day guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery and Palazzo Vecchio with a small group tour made by max 15 people.
Know More about this tour
Since the tour starts very early in the morning when the Uffizi Gallery is less crowded, you will not be annoyed by the throngs of tourists. The itinerary has been rigorously selected with the help of certified guides in order to show you more than just the great masterpieces everyone knows. You are guaranteed a professional and, of course, an enjoyable experience.
Your guide will be monolingual so you will not have to listen to everything being repeated in other languages. Prepare yourself for an exciting journey through the history of Italian and international art, from the classical sculptures of emperors and Roman tombs to Giotto, Gentile da Fabriano, Piero della Francesca, Botticelli, Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Mantegna, Titian, Caravaggio and many more.
The Uffizi Gallery is one of the biggest and richest museums in the world, an almost mystical place that should be visited at least once in a lifetime. With your fast entrance ticket included in the price, you're guarantee a quicker entry than other ordinary visitors.
After a little break, together with your guide keep discovering the secrets hiddenin Palazzo Vecchio rooms and halls, some of which were the setting for Dan Brown's novel, 'Inferno.'
Unveil how the palace acquired its name, which means 'old palace,' once the Medici family moved its residence across the Arno River to the Palazzo Pitti. Today, the Palazzo Vecchio serves as Florence's city hall and houses a museum.
Enter the imposing chamber known as the 'Salone dei 500,' where a mysterious inscription reads, 'Cerca e Trova' (seek and you shall find). This writing appearsatop a fresco by Giorgio Vasari, andis an important clue in Dan Brown's novel. Hear about the secrets of this room from your guide.
See works of art by Michelangelo and Donatello that are in the palace's museum. Visit the general rooms and sections of the building, including the map room with this small-group tour.
Inclusions for Uffizi Gallery And Palazzo Vecchio Guided Tour In Florence
- Professional certifiedguide
- Entrance fees (skip-the-line)
- 4-hours small group tour (15 people max)
- Radio system when the group exceeds 7 guests
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Uffizi Gallery And Palazzo Vecchio Guided Tour In Florence
- Gratuities (optional)
- Secret Passages
- Tips (tips in Italy are optional but welcomed if you liked the service)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You Might Also Like
- Florence & Dante Game tour - Art Treasure Hunt - Family Tour
- COLOSSEUM TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN WITH HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- VATICAN MUSEUMS INCLUDING SISTINE CHAPEL FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN
- COLOSSEUM & VATICAN TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN & HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- FIRENZE WALKING TOUR AND CHIANTI TASTING WITH ACCADEMIA OR UFFIZI OPTION
- Duomo Express Guided Tour with No-Wait Access
- Private tour - Palatina Gallery and Raphael Masterpieces
- Guided Truffle Hunt in Tuscany with Light Gourmet Lunch