Uffizi Gallery Monolingual Tour From Pisa
OverviewDiscover some of the great masterpieces of Western art at the Uffizi Gallery in Florence and skip the long lines to tour with an authorized guide. See paintings by Michelangelo, Botticelli, Da Vinci and more, all housed in a stunning Medici palace.
- Visit one of the most famous museums in the world.
Know More about this tour
The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it is housed in the former “uffizi” or “offices” of the Medici Family. Your knowledgeable guide will tell you about the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance: Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian, and many more. You will recognize original world-famous paintings you have seen in books, magazines, and on TV close-ups. You will learn about the secrets of the artists’ craft, techniques and tools. Looking at the most famous artworks of the period, you will be able to understand why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance. Personalize your museum experience. There is no need to rush off at the end of the tour. You may stay inside the museum until closing time.
Inclusions for Uffizi Gallery Monolingual Tour From Pisa
- Free shuttle service from/to Pisa.
- Entrance to the Uffizi Gallery Museum and visit with monolingual guide.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip-the-Line Pisa and Leaning Tower City Tour for Kids and Families
- Pizza and Gelato Cooking Class from Pisa
- Pisa Walking Tour: Cathedral Square
- Bocelli Concert - Andrea Bocelli Round Trip - Transportation Service in Tuscany
- Private tour - Colle Val D'elsa and its untouched beauty
- Pisa and Lucca Grand Tour