Uffizi Gallery Monolingual Tour From Lucca - Florence
OverviewSkip the lines and tour the Uffizi Gallery. See masterpieces by da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian along with many more while learning about the artists and their craft from your guide. Experience art by some of the great masters from the Middle Ages to the Rennaisance.
- Skip the line
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourStart your day in Lucca and meet our driver with shuttle service to Florence. Upon arrival at 9:00 there is a walking tour of Florence (1h30min) to to give you and introduction of Florence with our guide that will tell interesting anecdotes and history of Florence.
After, youll have some free time and in the early afternoon youll have the guided tour of the museum. The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it is housed in the former Uffizi or offices of the Medici Family. Your knowledgeable guide will tell you about the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance: Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian, and many more. You will recognize original world-famous paintings you have seen in books, magazines, and on TV close-ups. You will learn about the secrets of the artists craft, techniques and tools.
Looking at the most famous artworks of the period, you will be able to understand why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance. Personalize your museum experience. There is no need to rush off at the end of the tour.
You may stay inside the museum until closing time and you have free time before the shuttle to go back to Lucca.
Inclusions for Uffizi Gallery Monolingual Tour From Lucca
- Complimentary shuttle service from/to Lucca
- Introductory guided tour of Florence with Local guide (1h 30 min)
- Entrance fees to Uffizi Gallery Museum
- Monolingual guide (depending on option selected)
- Earphones for groups 15 or more participants
Exclusions for Uffizi Gallery Monolingual Tour From Lucca
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
The Uffizi tour lasts 2 hours excluding transportation from/to Lucca
During the day, customers can enjoy some free time in Florence (without the guide) before and after the shuttle transfers.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.