Uffizi Gallery Monolingual Tour From Montecatini - Florence
OverviewSkip the long lines and tour the Uffizi Gallery with a monolingual guide. See famous paintings by some of the most famous artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance. Throughout your tour of this prominent museum, your guide will share insights into the artists and their craft, technique and tools.
- Skip the line
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Start your day in Montecatini and meet our driver with shuttle service to Florence. Upon arrival at 9:00 there is a walking tour of Florence (1h30min) to to give you and introduction of Florence with our guide that will tell interesting anecdotes and history of Florence.
After, youll have some free time and in the early afternoon youll have the guided tour of the museum. The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it is housed in the former uffizi or offices of the Medici Family. Your knowledgeable guide will tell you about the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance: Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian, and many more. You will recognize original world-famous paintings you have seen in books, magazines, and on TV close-ups.
You will learn about the secrets of the artists craft, techniques and tools. Looking at the most famous artworks of the period, you will be able to understand why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance.
Personalize your museum experience. There is no need to rush off at the end of the tour. You may stay inside the museum until closing time and you have free time before the shuttle to go back to Montecatini.
Inclusions for Uffizi Gallery Monolingual Tour From Montecatini
- shuttle service to and from Montecatini
- Walking tour of Florence (introductory tour)
- Entrance to the Uffizi Gallery Museum and visit with monolingual guide
- Earphones for groups of more than 15 participants
Exclusions for Uffizi Gallery Monolingual Tour From Montecatini
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
07:30 am: shuttle from Montecatini, Piazza Italia (Check point Bus, near the train station) to Florence
9:00 pm: shuttle from Florence, Stazione Leopolda: Viale Fratelli Rosselli at the corner with Via Elio Gabbuggiani to Montecatini
The Uffizi tour lasts 2 hour, the walking tour of Florence lasts 1h 30 min. Then customers can enjoy some free time in Florence (without the guide)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Pizza and Gelato Cooking Class in the Chianti Countryside
- Private Tour: Perugia and Assisi Day Trip from Florence
- Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour of Florence from Pisa
- Welcome to Florence Guided Walking Tour
- Chianti's Best Landscapes and Wine Tour
- Perfume Masterclass in Florence: Make your Own Ambient Fragrance