Skip the long lines and tour the Uffizi Gallery with a monolingual guide. See famous paintings by some of the most famous artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance. Throughout your tour of this prominent museum, your guide will share insights into the artists and their craft, technique and tools.
- Skip the line
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourCatch the 10:30am bus from Montecatini to Florence, so that you can visit the Uffizi Gallery, the museum set in the former offices of the Medici family. Skip the lines for your 2 hour guided tour which will allow you to see world-famous paintings and sculptures by artists including Botticelli, da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael and many more. Your knowledgeable guide will lead you through the museum and teach you about the craft, techniques and tools used to create the artwork around you. When your guided tour concludes, enjoy free time in the museum to leisurely revisit any of your favorite works of art or see more of the sights in Florence before gathering for the bus ride back to Monecatini at 8:30pm.
Inclusions for Uffizi Gallery Monolingual Tour From Montecatini
- shuttle service to and from Montecatini
- Entrance to the Uffizi Gallery Museum and visit with monolingual guide
Exclusions for Uffizi Gallery Monolingual Tour From Montecatini
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants
Tours in French and German require a minimum of 2 participants
Tours in Italian require a minimum of 2 participants
Tours in Portuguese require a minimum of 4 participants
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
10:30 am: shuttle from Montecatini, Piazza Italia (Check point Bus, near the train station) to Florence train station
8:30 pm: shuttle from Florence inside Santa Maria Novella train station (in front of the pharmacy) to Montecatini, Piazza Italia
During the day, customers can enjoy some free time in Florence (without the guide) before and after the shuttle transfers
The tour lasts 2 hour excluding free time in Florence and shuttle transfers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.