Uffizi Gallery Tour - Florence
OverviewWhen masterpieces by Raphael, Botticelli and Michelangelo are only a small part of what the Uffizi's world-famous collection has to offer, there is no time for waiting in line. Your guide takes you right in so you can get started!
- Skip the line
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourSkip the Line at the Uffizi Gallery and see it all with an experienced guide.
Led by and experienced guide, you will discover some of the most exciting Renaissance artworks such as Botticelli's Birth of Venus, Michelangelo's only masterpiece on wood and Leonardo da Vinci's enigmatic Adoration of the Magi.
In these galleries, which are in chronological order, you will see some of the most famous works of art in the world which span from the Middle Ages through to the Mannerist period and beyond.
Works that have become iconic and whose images have been used the world over for various purposes are found here in their original form. You will learn of these works within the framework of their original context.
The gallery itself is a masterpiece. Commissioned by Cosimo I de Medici, it was originally intended as offices for the guilds and administration of the Florentine government. Over time, its function changed and it came to be used to display the every growing art collection of this family of patrons of the arts, The Medici. The Uffizi is, in fact, one of the oldest art museums in Europe.
Inclusions for Uffizi Gallery Tour
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Entrance reserved tickets
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Earphones to hear your guide perfectly
Exclusions for Uffizi Gallery Tour
- Everything not mentioned in the product inclusions.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please note the tour length, in the event of the tour being conducted in 2 languages at the same time, is 2 hours (only for summer season)
Reduction for children (valid identity document needed at the entrance)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Truffle Hunt in Tuscany with Light Gourmet Lunch
- Verona and Lake Garda Day Trip from Florence: 18 to 35s
- Tuscan Walk and Hunt for Truffles
- Florence Bike Rental
- Half-day Wine Tasting Trip to Chianti with Guide from Florence
- Florence Antiquarian Houses Private Art Tour
- Private Tour: Archaeological Museum of Florence
- Medici Chapels Private Tour