Ugandan Odyssey - Kampala
OverviewExperience Ugandas best and unique safari. Our 15 days takes through Kibale for the greatest Chimpanzee experience, Kidepo Valley for a unique game drive which is very incredible searching the wild, Down To Murchison falls and Queen Elizabeth for amazing wildlife and not to forget the memorable gorilla trekking experience in Bwindi
Know More about this tour
Day 1 Arrive at Entebbe Airport
Arrive Entebbe Airport. Meet and greet by GoExplore Safaris driver guide and transfer for +/- 1 hour to your accommodation in Kampala.
Day 2 Drive from Kampala to Kidepo Valley National Park
Early morning have breakfast and you drive guide will drive you from Kampala to Kidepo valley passing through Ugandas unexplored destination
Day 3 Game Drive and Community visit
You will wake on a heavy breakfast and later drive around the park where you will spot various animals and encounter the beautiful scenery and landscape in the afternoon after your lunch at the lodge drive to Lorukul community
Day 4 Drive from Kidepo to Murchison Falls national park
Very early morning you will have another breakfast at leisure and as your drive guide will get ready to drive you heading the national park with the Worlds Most Powerful Waterfalls that is Murchison falls National park
Day 5 Game Drive and Boat cruise
In the Morning after breakfast you will have to drive entering the park for a magnificent wildlife encounter
Day 6 Drive from Murchison falls to Kibale forest
This day you will encounter Ugandas beauty while enroute to the primates capital Kibale forest, the place is gorgeous, with breath taking landscape passing through various hills of the escarpments and the rift valley.
Day 7 Chimpanzee Tracking and visit to Bigodi community
Begin and set out to track chimpanzee in the forest. Chances of viewing the chimps are over 90% but not a guarantee. Kibale National Park is one of the beautiful and stunning forests in the Uganda
Day 8 Drive from Kibale to Queen Elizabeth
Very Early Morning drive to the crater lakes around kabarole, and later in in the afternoon you drive get ready after lunch to drive to queen Elizabeth national park
Day 9 Game drive and Boat cruise
Early morning game drive along Kasenyi and Queens Mile makes visitors encounter elephants, buffalo, water bucks, warthogs, lions, Uganda Kobs lakes and a variety of birds.
Day 10 Drive from Queen Elizabeth to Bwindi
Day 11 Full Day Gorilla Tracking
After breakfast set off early with guides to track the gorillas. The thrill of your encounter will erase the difficulties of the potentially strenuous trek.
Day 12 Drive from Bwindi to Lake Bunyonyi
Day 13 Drive to Lake Mburo
Day 14 - Game drive and Boat Cruise
Day 15 Drive from lake Mburo back to Entebbe Airport
Inclusions for Ugandan Odyssey
- All meals as specified in the itinerary (hotels in Kampala or Entebbe are B&B)
- Drinks as stipulated in itinerary
- Accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
- Water in the vehicle for overland sectors
- Rhino Tracking at Ziwa rhino sanctuary
- All ground transportation and transfers as indicated, which are inclusive of fuel
- Activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Game drives in a shared 4-wheel drive vehicle at Lodges where indicated
- Ranger guide fees
- Park, conservation and community bed night fees
- All applicable taxes, administration and banking fees
- Gorilla and Chimpanzee permits per person as specified in the itinerary.
- Gorilla & Chimpanzee tracking is subject to availability of permits, which are limited to 8 per gorilla group per day and 6 per chimpanzee track per ½ day.
Exclusions for Ugandan Odyssey
- International flights and applicable airport departure taxes
- All passport and visa fees (Visa: US$ 50 per person for entry into Uganda easily obtainable at the Airport)
- Meals not specified (including lunch and other meal stops between properties on overland sectors)
- Drinks where not stipulated in itinerary
- Items of a personal nature: fax, telephone, etc.
- Laundry in Entebbe/Kampala
- Gratuities for guide/driver/hotel staff
- Any extras and additional activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel/medical insurance
- Trip cancellation, travel delay or baggage insurance.
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control.
- All statutory increases beyond our control.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 4 Days Murchison Falls Safaris
- Full-Day Lake Mburo Tour from Kampala
- Cheap 3 Day Gorilla Trekking Tour
- GORILLA TREKKING AND QUEEN ELIZABETH NP SAFARI 4 DAYS
- 2 Days Murchison Falls National Park Rhino Sanctuary Safari
- Cheap 4 Days Gorilla Trekking and Batwa Trail Experience
- Africas' True Wilderness Safari
- 4 Days Fly - in Gorilla Safari