Ukumehame Snorkel Safari - Maui
OverviewSoak up the beauty and colors of the Hawaiian landscape on a Maui snorkeling trip along the shoreline of Olowalu, one of Maui's biggest reef areas. The calm clear ocean is perfect for various water activities including swimming, animal watching and snorkeling in Maui. Float next to peaceful turtles and admire the stunning tropical underwater world. Leave all worries behind and join the unique Hawaiian experience of snorkeling in Maui.
Know More about this tour
A really convenient location for those of you staying west of Maui, the Maui snorkeling tour meets at the location to get fitted with snorkeling equipment for your "Maui snorkeling safari". The area provides easy paddling, allowing you to enjoy the breathtaking views of the Ukumehame Valley. Once in the water, you'll discover a tropical heaven. Admire beautiful coral teaming with sea-life as well as the friendly, endangered green sea turtles.
Paddling distance is approx. 2.5 miles (4km).
Inclusions for Ukumehame Snorkel Safari
- Beach Instructions and Safety Talk
- Guide Assisted Launch and Landings
- Quality Snorkel Equipment, PFD, and Where Required, Water Socks
- Light refreshments
- Quality Touring Kayaks - Singles and Doubles Available
- CPR and First Aid Certified Guides with Many Years Ocean Experience
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Ukumehame Snorkel Safari
- Gratuity (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Paddling distance is 2.5 miles
The 10:30am tour is only available to guests who are 12 years and over. The 7:15am tour is much better for weather and for children aged 6 years and over
Not recommended for child aged 5and under
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Maui Atlantis Submarine Adventure
- Kahului Shore Excursion: Heavenly Hana Tour
- West Maui and Molokai 60-minute Helicopter Tour
- Ulalena Show at Maui Theatre
- Kahului Shore Excursion: Maui Tropical Plantation and Iao Valley Tour
- Maui Surf Instruction 101
- Pali Sea Cliff Kayak Discovery
- Private Round-Trip Transfer: Maui International Airport to Maui Hotels