Ulaanbaatar City Day Tour
OverviewBook this tour and spend a day in the Mongolian metropolis of Ulaanbaatar. Visit attractions in the city to immerse yourself in Mongolian culture and religion.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
At 9am, your driver-guide meets you at your centrally located accommodation in Ulaanbaatar. First, stroll along the main Chinggis Square at the citys heart as you learn about 800 years of history of the Mongolian Empire, commencing with its establishment by Chinggis Khan in 1206.
Visit the memorial complex to Chinggis Khan and have your photo taken in front of his grand statue. Then, enjoy panoramic views of the capitals growing skyline and surrounding valley from the top of Zaisan Hill, which is accessed on foot via 300 steps.
Your next stop is Gandan Monastery, Mongolias most important Buddhist site, where you may witness monks observing spiritual rituals and practices. Your tour is capped with a visit to the National Museum of Mongolia, for a concise but comprehensive overview of the countrys history from prehistoric to contemporary times. Highlights include Paleolithic stone tools, 12th-century Mongol armor, and an outstanding collection of traditional costumes, hats and jewelry representing Mongolias diverse ethnic groups. Some outfits contain more than 50 pounds of silver ornamentation.
At the end of the day, you are transferred back to your hotel, returning at approximately 5pm.
Inclusions for Ulaanbaatar City Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Tickets to attraction per itinerary
Exclusions for Ulaanbaatar City Day Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.