OverviewSee more on this comprehensive tour that blends the highlights of the city with the quaint but classic Adelaide Hills. From the picturesque city square to the towering Mount Lofty Summit and Australia's oldest German settlement, Hahndorf, you will see the scenic span on the South Australian landscape from the city to the coast.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourIn the morning, board the coach for the Adelaide city highlights tour. Your guide will introduce you to this delightful city, which is surrounded by parklands with a blend of historic buildings, wide streets, cafés and restaurants. Drive past Adelaide's cultural precinct - North Terrace, the National Wine Centre, Adelaide Botanic Gardens and the beautiful Botanic Park, home to the Bicentennial Conservatory and the Adelaide Zoo. Continue through historic North Adelaide, where you’ll see tree-lined streets, mansions and historic buildings.
Stop and visit the iconic St Peters Cathedral or the newly developed Adelaide Oval then travel through the city's east on the way to the Haigh's Chocolates for a factory tour and tastings of this famous South Australian chocolate. Return to the city via the South Parklands, West Terrace and North Terrace.
Note: The morning tour will stop at 12pm on King William Street near Rundle Mall. Passengers can choose to disembark here to get some lunch and make their own way back to the ACBS by 1pm or stay onboard the coach that will return to the ACBS at 12:15pm. Clients then have free time to purchase their own lunch before boarding the Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf tour at 1.15pm for the afternoon part of their full day tour.
The afternoon tour commences with a scenic drive to Mount Lofty Summit, Adelaide’s highest peak. Take in the spectacular views of the city and the coastline - a perfect photo opportunity. Wind your way through the villages of Crafers, Stirling, Aldgate and Bridgewater before arriving at Hahndorf, Adelaide’s oldest German settlement.
Spend the afternoon exploring the main street, sample local handmade produce, and check out the local arts and crafts before afternoon tea or a traditional German beer tasting at the iconic Hahndorf Inn Hotel.
Inclusions for Ultimate Adelaide City And Hahndorf Tour
- Adelaide City Highlights
- St Peter's Cathedral and Adelaide Oval
- Free time for lunch at a local cafe or Central Markets (own expense)
- Afternoon tea or beer tastings at the iconic Hahndorf Inn Hotel
- Free time to explore the main street of Hahndorf
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Ultimate Adelaide City And Hahndorf Tour
- Lunch is not included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Haigh's Chocolates Tour does not operate on Sundays & SA Public Holidays – itinerary will be changed to include a visit to the National Wine Centre. The National Wine Centre is located on the edge of Adelaide’s stunning Botanic Gardens. Passengers will have free time to explore the iconic building with the opportunity to purchase morning tea at the café or taste wine from the extensive Australian wine collection. The National Wine Centre will be closed on Good Friday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years’ Day so further time will be spent exploring the city.
The morning tour will stop at 12.00pm on King William Street near Rundle Mall. Passengers can choose to disembark here to get some lunch & make their own way back to the Adelaide Central Bus Station by 1pm or stay onboard the coach that will return to the ACBS at 12:15pm. Clients then have free time to purchase their own lunch before boarding at 1.15pm for the afternoon part of their full day tour.
This tour combines the Adelaide City Highlights and the Adelaide Hills & Hahndorf tours.
Tour does not operate on Christmas Day
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.