Day 1 Arrival and Sarajevo city tour
Arrival and lunch at Baarija. After lunch visit to the old city center Baarija. Dinner and overnight stay in Sarajevo.
Day 2 Hiking tour (UmoljaniObalj-Lukomir)
After breakfast departure to the olympic mountain Bjelanica with organized transport to the village Umoljani. Renting the equipment and start of the hiking tour across the mountain Obalj to the highest bosnian village Lukomir.The tour lasts for 6 hrs. Dinner and overnight stay are organized in our agency's mountain house in Lukomir.
Day 3 Mountain-biking tour (LukomirVisoica-Borako lake)
After breakfast, renting of equipment and start of the mountain-biking tour on a macadam road over the Studeni creek to the village Umoljani. After the break, we continue the tour via asphalt over the Visoica mountain to the Borako lake. Lunch is organized in a restaurant by the river Neretva. The tour lasts 7 hrs. Overnight stay and dinner are organized at the Borako lake.
Day 4 Rafting on the river Neretva
After breakfast, departure with organized transport to the rafting starting position, Glavatievo village. Renting of equipment. Rafting float to the small canyon. Continuation of rafting to the river Rakitnica, break lunch. The rafting tour finishes in Ljuta. The length of the rafting tour is 23 km and it lasts 5 hours. Overnight stay and dinner are organized in Konjic.
Day 5 Hiking tour to herzegovinian Himalayas (mountain Prenj)
After breakfast, departurewith organized transport to the starting point of the tour, Tisovica (Prenj). From Tisovica our path leads us to the uphill towards the Prenj peaks Oti and Zelena Glava, and further leads to the saddle that connects these peaks.This tour lasts about lasts about 6 hrs. Overnight stay with dinner are organized in Konjic
Day 6 Canyoning on the Rakitnica river
After lunch, with organized transport, the participants get to the starting position for the tour Duboani. Renting of equipment, theoretical and practical preparations by our licensed guides. Further, we descend into the spectacular canyon of Rakitnica, which is one of the deepest in Europe. The tour lasts about 7 hrs. Dinner and overnight are organized in Konjic.
DAY 7 Herzegovina biking tour (MostarMeugorje-Kravice waterfallsPoitelj-Blagaj)
Breakfast. Organized transport to Mostar. Tourists will visit cultural and historical monuments like Old Bridge. The journey continues to Meugorje, ethno village itomisliithen to the waterfalls Kravice and ottoman town Poitelj. Lunch. Arrival to the town Blagaj.Overnight and dinner are organized in Mostar.
DAY 8 Departure
After breakfast, guests depart with organized transport to the International Airport in Sarajevo.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Days
Departure Details :
Return Details :
OverviewDuring this arrangement the group will travel through Bosnia and Herzegovina and get to know its culture through the stories of experienced guides, you will feel the untouched nature and finally you will become fond of its friendly hosts and people.We will visit Olympic mountains Igman and Bjelanica, which provide you with an unforgettable landscape and surprisingly clean air. Further, there is Lukomir, the last Bosnian mountain-village on Bjelanica at 1495 m, making it the highest inhabited place in B&H.Rafting is an unforgettable adventure on the green beauty the river Neretva, whose water is drinkable during the entire rafting tour. The mountain-biking tour from Sarajevo to Mostar was included in the Top 10 must-visit destinations by the National Geographic magazine. Canyoning on the river Rakitnica, the second deepest canyon in Europe, is the challenge of a lifetime for every tourist, similar to the hiking on the Herzegovinian Himalaya-mountain Prenj.
- Professional tour guides (English language)
- Seven (7) nights / eight (8) days (overnight stay in 3* and 4* hotels)
- Meals with drinks per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner, lunch box)
- Mountain-biking tour to Lukomir-Visoica-Borako lake and Herzegovina tour
- (licensed guides, equipment and insurance)
- Hiking tours to Lukomir and Prenj mountain (licensed guides, insurance)
- Canyoning on Rakitnica river (licensed guides, insurance, full equipment)
- Rafting on the river Neretva (licensed skippers, insurance, full equipment)
- Tourist visits of the cities: Sarajevo, Konjic, Mostar, Meugorje, Poitelj, Blagaj
- Tourist visits of Kravice waterfalls and Borako lake
- Organized transport for the activities foreseen with the arrangement
- CD with photos
- Organization of the entire trip
- Arrival and departure to and from Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Juices and other drinks (excluding drinks that come with meals)
Know More about this tour
Day 1 Arrival and Sarajevo city tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
Recommended for adventurous athletic people
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please let us know when you book the tour
Passport name, number, expiry date and country is required for all participants when booking the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.