If you don't like large bus tours and want a personalised tour with your own private guide, driver and comfortable vehicle then this is the tour for you! On this Fully Inclusive tour you will see the sights at your own pace.
- Fully inclusive of all attraction entry fee's including: Scenic World, Wildlife Park, Aboriginal Cultural Show and National Park Fees
- Private Day Tour with your own driver and guide
- Commence the day with a stress free pick up at your accommodation
- See the majestic Three Sisters ancient rock formation
- Experience mystical Aboriginal Dance and Didgeridoo Performance
- Enjoy a ride on the worlds steepest railway and a Cable Car trip across the Jamison Valley
- Stop at spectacular lookouts where large coaches are not permitted to go
- Get up close and hand feed a kangaroo under supervision of the Wildlife Park staff
Arriving in the mountains the tour starts with a journey on the Skyway Cable Car across the Jamison Valley for breathtaking views of the Three Sisters and the ancient sandstone escarpments. Experience a thrilling ride on the worlds steepest railway in the comfort of a state of the art glass ceiling carriage as it descends to valley below.
You will enjoy a complimentary morning tea in a beautiful scenic location. Once refreshed, visit the Aboriginal Cultural centre for the enthralling dreamtime storytelling, didgeridoo and dance performance. At the gallery there is an opportunity to view and perhaps purchase authentic aboriginal artworks.
This tour visits wonderful hidden locations where larger buses do not go and includes opportunities to take easy short bush walks to spectacular waterfalls and lookouts with your personal tour guide.
At Echo point If you are feeling energetic you might walk down the Giant Staircase to the walls of Three Sisters rock formation or stop at the Echo point lookout for amazing views and fantastic photo opportunities.
Lunch will be in the village of Leura where guests can get a bite to eat and take a leisurely wander around the high street. From there the tour winds its way back down the through the mountains taking in stunning scenery along the way.
In the afternoon the highlight is a visit to the Wildlife Park located in a bushland location where you will see many of Australia's weird and wonderful snakes, reptiles, koalas and even hand feed kangaroos under supervision of park staff.
Throughout the tour your guide will provide an informative commentary and as it is a private tour if you want to spend a little more time at an attraction or go for a scenic bushwalk then we can accommodate those special requests!
Finally at the end of the tour you can relax in comfort as you are driven back to your hotel or accommodation taking with you memories of a wonderful day!