Ultimate Jet Ski Tour Of Key West
OverviewExperience Key west from the sea on this ultimate island adventure! Glide along tropical waterways around Key West and several nearby islands with your professional guide. This 26-mile Jet Ski tour will take you through the Atlantic Ocean or the Gulf of Mexico, or both!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tour
Go on a 26-mile Jet Ski adventure in Key West! Follow your expert guide along the water of the Atlantic Ocean or Gulf of Mexico, and enjoy plenty of freestyle riding along the way. Be sure to bring a waterproof camera because you may be able to see a variety of wildlife, such as dolphins, stingrays, sea turtles, or manatees. Admire the southernmost point in the continental United States (the most photographed site in Key West), a WWII submarine base, mangrove islands and many other sites on your Jet Ski tour.
Please Note: Pricing is per jet ski. When checking out, 1 Adult equals 1 jet ski. Each jet ski can hold up to 3 passengers and no more than 460 pounds.
Inclusions for Ultimate Jet Ski Tour Of Key West
- 90-minute Jet Ski Tour
- All necessary safety equipment
- Sales tax
Exclusions for Ultimate Jet Ski Tour Of Key West
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Each Jet Ski can accommodate up to three ridersnot to exceed 460lbs (208KG).
Pricing is per jet ski. When checking out, 1 Adult equals 1 Jetski
The driver must be 18 years or older with a photo ID, but passengers can be any age (if under 18 years, a parent must sign for them).
You cannot participate if you're pregnant or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Drivers under the age of 26 MUST take the Florida Boaters Safety Test (USD $3 charge; paid at check in)
Adults born before January 1, 1988 must bring a valid ID to operate the jet ski. Those 16 years of age and born after January 1, 1988 must also bring ID and be prepared to pass a Temporary Safe Boating Test for a fee of USD $3 in order to operate the jet ski. Those 16 & 17 must also be accompanied by an adult (18+) to operate the jet ski. If you are required to take the test, please advise in the Special Requirements field when making your booking.
Security Deposit of USD $300 cash or credit card required for each Jet Ski.
What you should bring: bathing suit, towel, water shoes (optional), sunglasses (goggles are available), sunscreen, waterproof camera, bottled water
Wetsuits are available to use at the departure point
Important Note: Travelers must understand basic instructions in English to be able to follow guide directions in the event of an emergency
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.