Ultimate Pearl Harbor Circle Island - Honolulu
OverviewThis all-encompassing tour lead by a guide whose knowledge and love of the island will leave you wishing you had time for more! Its a great value, including any required admission fees, and well make sure you get lunch!Stops and drive-by sites on the Ultimate Pearl harbor Circle Island may include:World War II Valor in the Pacific National MonumentUSS Arizona MemorialWheeler Army Airfield/Schofield BarracksHistoric Dole PlantationNorth Shore Surfing Beaches and KoÊ»olauloa CoastHukilau Marketplace Complimentary Lunch Buffet with Time for ExplorationNuuanu Pali LookoutOahus Eastern Shoreline Waimanalo, Makapuu, Sandy BeachHalona Blowhole and LookoutHanauma Bay Lookout (Closed every Tuesday)Kahala and Diamond head Slopes
- This all-encompassing tour lead by a guide whose knowledge and love of the island will leave you wishing you had time for more! Its a great value, including any required admission fees, and well make sure you get lunch!
- Stops and drive-by sites on the Ultimate Pearl Harbor Circle Island may include:
- World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Wheeler Army Airfield/Schofield Barracks
- Historic Dole Plantation
- North Shore Surfing Beaches and KoÊ»olauloa Coast
- Hukilau Marketplace Complimentary Lunch Buffet with Time for Exploration
- Nuuanu Pali Lookout
- Oahus Eastern Shoreline Waimanalo, Makapuu, Sandy Beach
- Halona Blowhole and Lookout
- Hanauma Bay Lookout (Closed every Tuesday)
- Kahala and Diamond Head Slopes
Know More about this tour
Begin at sunrise as you head out to re-live a striking historical moment in time at the World War II Valor in the Pacific Monument and USS Arizona Memorial. In this quietly moving place, you experience the history, tragedy, and heroism of the attack that propelled the U.S. into World War II. Take a boat ride out to the 184 USS Arizona Memorial structure that actually spans the mid-portion of the battleship itself as it rests on the harbor floor.
The days journey begins in earnest. After passing through the center of Oahu and alongside Wheeler Airfield, one of the first targeted objectives of the Japanese naval attack, you head toward the North Shore. The famous Dole Plantation provides a refreshing stop. Feed the koi fish in the plantation fish pond or grab a sweet frozen pineapple DoleWhip .
Catch the laid-back local rhythm of the North Shore as you pass through the small towns with just the right mix of surfing culture and country island-style. Sunset Beach. Banzai Pipeline. Waimea Bay. The shorelines famous names come to life as your guide shares fascinating local facts and tales.
Time to stretch your legs and discover where old Laie comes to life! The Hukilau Marketplace is a vintage throwback to 1950s Hawaii where nostalgic foods, handmade goods and friendly locals give you a taste of the North Shores good oldays. Enjoy a COMPLIMENTARY LUNCH BUFFET on us at the Hale Aloha OR wander the Marketplace and make your own choices amongst the varied island delights.
Turning towards the majestic power of the islands lush and rugged mountain range, you rise up to the final battlefield where King Kamehameha fought to unify the Hawaiian Islands. Standing high on the windswept Nuuanu Pali cliffs, you can feel its wild and tragic history, an ancient parallel to the mornings Pearl Harbor stories of bravery in the face of conflict.
Waimanalo. Sherwood Forest. Makapuu. Sandy Beach. These are the bodysurfing playgrounds that draw locals from all around the island.Beware. It is not as easy as it looks! Seabirds soar above the islands windswept coastline where ancient lava fields descend into the sea. Halona blowhole, a natural underground lava tube, funnels plumes of ocean water into the sky in syncopation with the sea. Hanauma Bay hovers on the eastern tip of the island-home to a living coral reef and safe haven for fish and marine animals.
Early afternoon will find you turning back towards Honolulu, cruising around the slopes of Diamond Head, Hawaiis most famous landmark.
Dont forget your camera for photo opportunities galore. The young and young-at-heart will be entertained by island folklore and history shared by your guide throughout the day. It is the complete island experience for the whole family.
Inclusions for Ultimate Pearl Harbor Circle Island
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Ultimate Pearl Harbor Circle Island
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Storage available for purchase ($5 per bag)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor an additional cost
On rare occasions, the Navy unexpectedly suspends shuttle operations to the USS Arizona In such case, you will still be able to visit the many Arizona Memorial exhibits, visitors center and park monuments
Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended
Complimentary lunch stop en route included at the Hale Aloha Buffet, Hukilau Marketplace only. All other food and beverage purchases on own
Guide reserves the right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety
Be ready for spur-of-the-moment stops, unexpected views and special sightseeing along the way!
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 60 Minute Helicopter Tour - Doors on or off
- Oahu Private Custom Island Tour with Helicopter Flight - Full day Land and 30 Min Air Tour
- Waterfall Hike and East Oahu Explorer Combo
- Oahu's BEST private guided tours
- Discover Scuba Diving, scuba diving for beginners, no experience necessary
- Premium Two Tank Double Wreck Dive
- Sunday 3 Tank Dive with Lunch
- Diamond Head Scenic