Ultimate Toronto Tour
OverviewDon't worry about missing a "must see" attraction when you visit Toronto. On this 5-hour Ultimate Toronto Tour, see and learn about some of the area's most famous landmarks, attractions, and areas. Ride to the observation deck at the world famous CN Tower. Visit the mysterious historic Casa Loma and take a trip aboard the Toronto Harbour Cruise. You'll also explore other favorite Toronto attractions and sights including St. Lawrence Market, Chinatown, Queen's Park, and Kensington Market. Tour group is led by friendly, experienced tour guides that know almost everything there is to know about Toronto.
- Small-group tour
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tourExperience the best of the best in the complete tour of Toronto. Experience first-hand some of Toronto's must-see attractions and learn about the history behind these places and surrounding neighborhoods. Once this tour is completed, you will walk away with wonderful memories and a head full of amazing facts and tidbits about Toronto history.
Your adventure in Toronto starts with a quick trip up to the observation deck at the CN Tower, one of the world's most popular tourist spots. On the observation deck, you will have the opportunity to walk out and stand 1,151 feet above the ground. Being so high up will allow you to get amazing views of the surrounding city. Don't forget to bring your camera because there will be numerous opportunities to take amazing photos.
After a trip to the CN Tower, your professional guide will take you to the mysterious, historic Casa Loma where you will have the adventure of a lifetime. At this Gothic castle, you will have the opportunity to tour the 5-acre gardens, explore secret tunnels, walk around the grounds and explore inside the castle suites and halls. It is like walking back in time.
Another can't-miss moment of this tour includes the trip aboard the Toronto Harbour Cruise. Hop aboard your boat where you will be able to see breath-taking views of Toronto's skyline. You will also get to see the busy, bustling waterfront and nearby Toronto Islands.
Other highlights of the tour include narrated driving tour of Eaton Centre, Dundas Square, Queens Park and a short stop at the St. Lawrence Market (closed Sundays and Mondays).
Ideal for first-time tourists to Toronto who are looking to experience it all or for veteran travelers to the area who want to experience something new.
Inclusions for Ultimate Toronto Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Ultimate Toronto Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Niagara Region Private Winery Tour
- Luxury Sedan Transfer: Downtown Toronto and GTA to Toronto International Airport
- Niagara Falls Tour from Toronto with Optional Boat Ride and Lunch
- LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Toronto Admission
- Extreme Combat Archery Experience in Mississauga
- Private Tour: Personal Travel Photographer Tour in Toronto
- Toronto Small-Group City Tour
- Private Arrival Transfer: Toronto Pearson International Airport to Hotel