Ultimate UTV Adventure By Land And Water From Orlando
OverviewGear up for an exhilarating off-roading adventure aboard one of the most revolutionary vehicles out there! Explore Floridas beautiful backcountry as you drive or ride a UTV. This 8-wheel amphibious vehicle is similar to an ATV, but lets you sit side-by-side on comfortable bench seats and travel on both land and water. Spot wildlife, enjoy the scenery, and hold on tight for an exciting ride! Bring the whole family along for this fun, unique activity just 15 miles west of all major parks and hotels in Orlando.
Know More about this tourYour off-roading experience takes place in the morning in Clermont, just 15 miles West of all major parks and hotels in Orlando. When you arrive, youll be greeted by your professional Guide and given a safety orientation and on-land instruction session to get you comfortable with your UTV. All necessary safety equipment is provided, including helmets, life vests and even paddles for the water if needed.
Depending on your option selected, hop in the drivers seat or passengers seat for an exciting ride! These amphibious UTVs are unique 8-wheel off-roading vehicles that are similar to ATVs, but they let you travel on land and on water while sitting side-by-side with your friends and family on bench or bucket seats. Each UTV can fit four adults or one adult and four children.
For passengers, youll be driven by one of the expert instructors, letting you sit back and enjoy the exhilarating ride. For drivers, take the wheel and conquer the ever-changing terrain yourself! The ability to drive over all terrains means you get to enjoy views of the beautiful Florida countryside from both the land and the serene lake. Splash through mud puddles, whiz under canopies of trees, and keep an eye out for wildlife, including gators in the water! Dont worry youre safe aboard your heavy-duty vehicle.
Each tour will be accompanied by a guide, who will lead you around the 240 acres (97 hectares) of amazing tracks and trails. Hold on tight and dont be afraid to get dirty, maybe very dirty!
Capture this experience on film with a pre-installed GoPro Hero camera available to rent for your experience and downloaded to a thumb drive to take the footage with you to relive this unforgettable day at home with family and friends.Or buy some photographs taken by the guide during your ride afterwards on the day of the tour.
Inclusions for Ultimate UTV Adventure By Land And Water From Orlando
- Professional guide
- Instruction and training
- Safety equipment including life vests and helmets
Exclusions for Ultimate UTV Adventure By Land And Water From Orlando
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Drivers must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver's license
Passengers under 18 years must be able to sit on a bench seat without support
These 8-wheel vehicles can seat 4 adults or 1 adult and 4 children
Due to comfort and weight / balance of the vehicle, max passenger combined weight for is 1,000 lbs (454 kg)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Universal Orlando 2-Park Bonus Ticket - UK Residents
- Orlando Helicopter Tour from International Drive Area
- Indian River Manatee Kayaking Tour
- Orlando Indoor Skydiving for First-Time Flyers
- Peddle and Paddle Combo: Econolockhatchee River and Little Big Econ Forest
- Shared Orlando Cruise Port Transfer: Airport to Port