Ultimate Zip N' Splash Adventure - All 27 Waterfalls Plus Zip Lines And Horseback Riding - Puerto Plata
OverviewThe Ultimate AdventureSwim, Jump & Slide through the Waterfalls of DamajaguaExplore all 27 WaterfallsHike through the exotic terrainEnjoy our 8 ACCT certified zip lines with a total length of more than 7,900 feetGet some breathtaking views on a relaxing Horseback RideTake pictures with our Parrots and MonekysLunch includedOnce in a Lifetime ExperienceExcellent value for money
Know More about this tour
After picking up the guests from the different resorts, it's just a 30-minute drive in an open safari truck to get from Puerto Plata City to the Waterfalls of Damajagua, one of the highest rated attractions on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic. Nature has crafted here some awe-inspiring pools, etched out of limestone, with stalactites and stalagmites in a thousand colors. Hike about 45 minutes uphill, and start to make way back down inside the 27 cascades, by swimming, jumping, and sliding through the refreshing, crystal-clear water. The National Park requires that children be at least 8 years old to participate in the upper cascades. Younger children can have a swim at the first cascade but must be supervised at all times. (See important information regarding the waterfalls in the additional information section below.)
Halfway back, heading towards Puerto Plata, arrive at the Country World Ranch in about 15 minutes. After the meet and greet at theCountry House Bar and a delicious home-cooked lunch, you will be equipped for the ziplines. A bottle offresh drinking water will be attached to your harness to ensure that you stay well hydrated during this adventure. After the safety briefing, it's time to feel the adrenaline on the 8 ACCT certified ziplines, with a total of more than 7,900 feet x2 ofgalvanized aircraft cable. The longest ride is 2,460 feet. No experience is required. Contrary to many other zipline parks you are not involved in any active braking, like using gloves for stopping. For your comfort, you can hold on to a handlebar. Between the lines, there are some walking distances. You determine your own speed and instructors will move at your pace.Feel free to try the localfruits in season fresh from the tree. A natural juice will also be prepared to boost you with fresh energy.
On a relaxing countryside horseback ride, you can enjoy some breathtaking views. The horseback ride included in this package is meant for beginners and children as well. You will receive full basic riding instructions. With beginners and children, horses do not gallop, if not requested otherwise. Depending on riding skills and experience, the right horse will be found for everybody.
Inclusions for Ultimate Zip N' Splash Adventure - All 27 Waterfalls Plus Zip Lines And Horseback Riding
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- All equipment's
- Bottled water
- Open safari truck
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Ultimate Zip N' Splash Adventure - All 27 Waterfalls Plus Zip Lines And Horseback Riding
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lockers are available to rent for US$4,- to US$5,- depending on size. Your belongings can also be locked away for free under our supervision
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
For this excursion, you should be in very good physical health condition
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
Not wheelchair accessible
For the zip lining and horseback riding: Please dress appropriately: Sneakers, runners, or closed-toe shoes, no flip flops (maybe for after the activities); Pants or longer shorts; No dresses or skirts; Shorts should hit the mid-thigh so the harness is not on bare skin
Maximum weight for zip lines is 260 lbs (44 inches / 130 cm waist, 31 inches / 80 cm legs)
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
The National Park requires that children be at least 8 years old to participate in the upper cascades
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum age is 3 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Beach and Mountain Horseback Riding Vacation
- Puerto Plata Waterfall Swim on Horse Back
- Puerto Plata Waterfall Swim on Horse Back with Lunch
- Puerto Plata Sunset Horse Back Riding with Cocktails on the beach
- Amber Cove Shore Excursion: Explore Puerto Plata and Cable Car
- Amber Cove Shore Excursion: Damajagua Jump and Slide Party
- Amber Cove Shore Excursion: Puerto Plata Highlights Tour and Golden Beach Escape
- Puerto Plata all day horse back riding with lunch