Uluru Sunrise And SegwayWrite a Review
OverviewWe begin your day with a complimentary pickup and transfer from your hotel or the campground at Ayers Rock Resort for your five hour tour.Â Because sunrise time changes constantly, our departure time changes every two weeks for optimal viewing.Â You will learn how to safely use a segway, then enjoy a light breakfast before beginning the tour of Ayers Rock (also known as Uluru). Along the tour route, you will also see other highlights, including the Mutitjulu Waterhole and Kantju Gorge.Â We finish this tour at the segway base where you will be taken to the Ayers Rock Resort. From there you can pick up your transfer to your originating hotel.
- All necessary equipment included
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Your five-hour tour begins with a complimentary pickup and transfer from your hotel or the campground at Ayers Rock Resort. Be sure to check when sunrise occurs when you make your booking, as this will be important for you to anticipate being on time for the departure. Upon arrival at the segway base area, the tour guide will provide you with segway training. You'll take part in a short safety briefing and have a practice ride of your segway. Afterward, you'll be ready for your guided tour of magical Uluru (the native name of Ayers Rock).
Departing from Kuniya carpark located at the base of Uluru, you'll first enjoy a magical sunrise from the base of Uluru with a light breakfast, tea and coffee. Once the sun is up, it's time to get rolling. You'll be led by your fully qualified and knowledgeable guide into the iconic Mutitjulu Waterhole to explore the sights and sounds of the waterhole. Then quietly and effortlessly you'll cruise around the entire 10km base of Uluru.
Take in all the highlights of the rock; learn about local Anangu culture, flora, fauna, geology and the European history of the area from our knowledgeable guides.
Upon return back to the segway base you'll enjoy worry-free transfers by bus back to Ayers Rock Resort. From there you will be transferred back to your originating hotel.
Please note, the National Park entry fee is not included.
Inclusions for Uluru Sunrise And Segway
- Light breakfast, tea and coffee
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Uluru Sunrise And Segway
- National Park Entry fee NOT included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.