Uluru Sunrise Half-Day Tour
OverviewExperience an unforgettable sunrise at Uluru (Ayers Rock). Warm up with a tea or coffee and settle in on the viewing platform for an incredible view of the surrounding desert landscape as the sun rises over Uluru and Kata Tjuta.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourToday youll be up early to drive to Talinguru Nyakunytjaku the Uluru sunrise viewing area. During the journey your experienced Driver Guide will share some history on the numerous sacred sites that youll pass along the way. These stories form part of what is known to the local Anangu people as Tjukurpa the foundation of Anangu life and culture. Tjukurpa encompasses Anangu religion, law and moral systems, the creation period and the relationship between people, plants, animals and the land.
Once at Talinguru Nyakunytjaku youll be served a morning tea of coffee, tea, hot chocolate and an assortment of sweet biscuits while you begin to familiarize yourself with the beautiful surroundings. You can just relax and take a seat or wander around the viewing area in search of your own personal place to watch the sunrise.
Simply translated, Talinguru Nyakunytjaku means to look from the sand dunes and this area of Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park lets you do just that. Youll be captivated by the view from the dunes as the sun rises over Uluru in the foreground and Kata Tjuta in the distance.
The Talinguru Nyakunytjaku viewing platform allows you to see for many kilometres. From here youll witness first light as it gently embraces the desert landscape. Youll no doubt want to take advantage of the amazing photo opportunities that this experience provides. As the sun rises so too does the incredible birdlife that calls Uluru home. Listen as the birdsong welcomes the new day and experience the tranquility of nature.
Inclusions for Uluru Sunrise Half-Day Tour
- Morning tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Uluru Sunrise Half-Day Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park Entry fee
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park Entry fee of $25 AUD per adult (year round) and $12.50 AUD per child (as of 1 April 2016) will be payable upon your tour check in. This entry fee lasts for 3 consecutive days, so you can reuse as often as you wish. The ticket can also be pre-purchased upon your arrival into Yulara
Operates in all weather conditions, and the Australian desert can be quite cool in the early morning. Please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Highlights of Uluru Including Sunrise and Breakfast
- Aboriginal Homelands Experience from Ayers Rock including Sunset
- Coach Transfer from Ayers Rock to Kings Canyon
- Kata Tjuta Sunset Half Day Trip
- Uluru (Ayers Rock) to Alice Springs One-Way Shuttle
- Best of Ayers Rock: Sunset Uluru and Sunrise Kata Tjuta Small Group Tours