A clifftop temple, beautiful dancers at sunset and a seafood dinner under the stars southern Bali doesnt get much more romantic than this. Enjoy all three during an evening tour on the Bukit Peninsula, where rocky outcrops rise from the Indian Ocean. After a visit to Uluwatu Temple (Uluwatu Pura), youll watch a traditional dance performance called kecak and then sink your teeth into a sumptuous barbecue at Jimbaran Bay. Hotel transport is included on this small-group tour, limited to six people for a more personalized experience.
- Dinner included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup by your guide, you’re driven along the winding shoreline to Uluwatu Temple, located among the southern cliffs of the Bukit Peninsula, whose dramatic precipices rise almost 330 feet (100 meters) from the Indian Ocean. Majestically perched on the edge of a steep promontory, the small temple dates back to the 10th century and is counted among six temples most revered by the Balinese people.
With a beautiful ocean sunset as your backdrop, enjoy a kecak dance with traditional Balinese movements and chants performed in a circle around a blazing torch.
Afterward, continue on to an expansive beach in Jimbaran Bay for a delicious barbecue dinner. Dine under the stars as you’re served a seafood platter including prawns, grilled fish, squid and clams, accompanied by rice, spinach and sambal (spicy Indonesian sauce).
Your 4-hour experience ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Uluwatu Cliff By Night: Seafood Dinner At Jimbaran Bay With Kecak Show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Seafood dinner
- Kecak dance performance
Exclusions for Uluwatu Cliff By Night: Seafood Dinner At Jimbaran Bay With Kecak Show
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Pre/Post Cruise Private Sightseeing City Tour - Abu Dhabi
- Ayutthaya Temples Tour - Private Basis
- Visit To Pattaya Tower With Tower Jump & Lunch
- Tiger Kingdom Phuket
- Dolphins Bay Phuket
- Sanctuary Of Truth - Pattaya
- Bollywood Tour - Mumbai
- Snorkeling At Koh Rok With Lunch
- Airport Diamond Marhaba Service - Dubai
- Private City Tour & High Tea Emirates Palace Combo