OverviewThis full-day tour driver package allows you to enjoy Water Sport activity package such as Jet Ski, Banana Boat and Parasailing in Tanjung Benoa Beach, then continue to watch Kecak Dance with sunset view facing to the Indian Ocean at Uluwatu Temple with some group monkey nearby and continue enjoy Fresh Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Bay Beach Restaurant. Price is for use of car and driver. Fees to participate in recommended activities are to be paid by customer in-destination.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Instant Confirmation
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in the morning by private car and driver, your day tour begins. The following itinerary is a typical example, but you can customize your route based on your interests. All entrance fees, activity costs, and food and drinks are at your own expense.
First visit Tanjung Benoa, near the high-end hotel area of Nusa Dua, for water activities like parasailing, banana boat rides, snorkeling, diving, or visiting Turtle Island. If you want to shop, head to Bali Collection mall at Nusa Dua, and then perhaps try babi guling (suckling pig) for lunch. Check out Garuda Wisnu Kencana Culture Park to see a 480-foot-high (146 meters) statue with a beautiful view over Jimbaran Bay, and then head to Padang Padang Beach, home to white sands, turquoise water, and great surfing conditions.
As evening nears, make your way to Uluwatu, a temple perched on ocean cliffs known for its sunset views. Watch a Kecak fire dance performed by a group of dancers, and then perhaps head to Kuta for dinner or to Jimbaran for a romantic seafood meal on the beach. Your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Uluwatu Private Car Charter
- Transport by private air-conditioned van
- Parking fee
- 1 medium-sized bottle of mineral water per person
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Uluwatu Private Car Charter
- Entrance fees
- Lunch and dinner
- Activities and performance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Price mentioned is price per van (not per person)
Time and sites are subject to change based on your request
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.