- Enjoy and take photos in the snow
- Can be a Korean movie stars lying on the snow
- Enjoy snow slide with your children. Make them feel happy^^
If you want to go skiing or snowboarding, you are always welcomed to do that. Just get upgraded your tour on the day.
Jisan Forest Ski Resort (Icheon-si, Gyeonggi-do)
Located in Icheon-si City, Gyeonggi-do, Jisan Forest Resort is only 40 minutes away from Gangnam to the south of Seoul, meaning that visitors can make a daytrip out to this beautiful ski resort. There are seven main ski slopes and 3 sub-slopes, all of which are open to both skiers and snowboarders. Thanks to the 5 high-speed lifts, there is no waiting in line, and there is even an escalator for children and beginners. The lifts are equipped with heated seats for a warm, comfortable ride. Even though this particular resort is on the smaller side, it is packed with convenient facilities at inexpensive prices. The resort is a great value for the price and gives its visitors an affordable winter sports experience without sacrificing quality.
Yangji Pine Resort Ski Valley
Located in Yongin, Gyeonggi-do, the Yangji Pine Resort Ski Valley offers a sledding hill, 6 ski lifts, and 10 slopes for various skill levels. Night skiing is very popular at Yangji Pine Resort and the well-lit slopes give visitors a nighttime ski experience that is as safe as it is thrilling. The resort also offers a mogul ski course for experts and thrill seekers as well as ski and snowboard lessons.
The most important thing in a Korea ski tour is the safety of our customers. That is why we enforce a 10min stretching time to be spent with your ski tour guide. So please follow the lead of your guide.
Now, we will go into the ski tour training.
In the basic ski tour instruction, you will learn
- How to take on / take off the boots with plate
- How to stand up and down on plates
- How to walk to the front/side/back
- How to fall down / stand up
- How to down the slope
It could be like a baby learning how to walk at the first time with inconvenience, you will find feeling like your ski gears are one part of your body at the end. You can spend your free time after basic instruction in this ski tour.
Enjoy ski tour until the afternoon and return your ski gears and back to the rental shop where we changed our clothes. And change your ski clothes to your original one at the rental shop, back to the bus and come back to Seoul to end the Korea ski tour. Lets call it a day!
Hotel(Seoul) Ski Resort Skiing(with Lift) RedPine Center Drop off atLotte Hotel(Myeongdong)
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 10 Hrs
Departure Time :
08:00 am(Pick-up time could be changed depending on hotel where you stay at)
Departure Details :
Hotel where you stay at(In Seoul)
Return Details :
Lotte Hotel(Near Myeongdong)
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewSpecial tour program for those not used to the winter sports and would just like to see and enjoy the snow, this is the right tour for you. Make memorable pictures for you and your friends or family members on the white dazzling snow. It would be one of a great experience during your stay. Optionally you can enjoy snow slide with your lovely kids, too.
Know More about this tour
- Professional English Guide + Beginner Ski Lesson
- Pick-up Service(In Seoul)
- Ski gloves & gear rental
- Ski Lift
- Ski Clothes(Option)pants, jackets, socks, scarf, hat etc.
- Drop-off Service(In Seoul)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Professional Ski Lesson: 50,000 KRW
Ski Clothes: 20,000 KRW
Snow Board: 10,000 KRW
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Korean DMZ Tour including the War Memorial of Korea
- Full Day Essential Seoul Tour
- Korean Demilitarized Zone and N Seoul Tower Private Tour
- Seoul City Sightseeing Tour Including Gyeongbokgung Palace, N Seoul Tower and Namsangol Hanok Village
- Seoul-Gyeonggi Small Group Customizable Full-Day Private Tour
- Korean Palace and Market Tour in Seoul Including Insadong and Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Best of Seoul Tour in the Morning
- Seoul History and Culture Small-Group Tour