Undead Tour - New Orleans
OverviewFor centuries the old French Quarter has been bedeviled by ghosts and blood-sucking creatures of the night, and this tour will take you to the locations where murders, suicides, and heinous crimes actually took place and left their imprint upon the city. Many tours promise stories of ghosts and vampires, but this tour presents historically accurate and verifiable stories of famous hauntings and vampire lore, including the horrific tale of Delphine LaLaurie and her haunted mansion. Your guide will take you back in time, bringing to thrilling life once more the colorful characters who still haunt the streets of New Orleans, some centuries after their demise. New Orleans has always been a city that comes to life - and death - at night, and it has attracted to its bosom many who believe they are vampires. Come along and hear the real stories of vampiric-related murders which have occurred in this beautiful crescent.
- Led by a local guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the French Quarter in the evening to begin your intriguing tour through some of the city's darkest episodes.
Follow your guide through this historic neighborhood as you listen tochilling tales of ghosts and vampires. Your guide will take you back in time, bringing to thrilling life once more the colorful characters who still haunt the streets of New Orleans, some centuries after their demise.Each guide creates his or her own tour, so each experience is different, but you can expect to hear aboutvampiric murders, untimely death, disease, disaster, and the most infamous haunted house of the French Quarter - the LaLaurie Mansion.
While some tours may be filled with made-up stories, your guide will present stories which are historically accurate, which you can easily verify yourself.The smaller group experience of your tour makes it easier to interact with your guide and ask questions, while comfortably strolling the streets of the city.
This tour includes a break at a historic New Orleans bar at the midway point, so that you can refresh your drinks, use the restrooms, and soak up the local atmosphere.
Inclusions for Undead Tour
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Undead Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.