Underground Bunkers And Medvedgrad Castle Tour From Zagreb
OverviewBecome an urban explorer for a day!Visit the beautiful hill of Medvednica and explore the underground bunkers, abandoned hospital and a medieval castle from the 13th century.“Take Nothing But Photos, Leave Nothing But Footprints…” , join us and let us take you on an adventure you will never forget!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourThis experience takes you out of the city core and shows you a different side of Zagreb.
Driving through the beautiful Nature park Medvednica you will experience the nature and beauty of this place.
10:00am - Meeting point (pick up in front of your hotel/hostel/apartment)
10:30am - Markuevec (underground bunkers )
11:30am - Drive to abandoned Brestovac hospital
12:00pm - Brestovac exploration
12:30pm - Drive to Medvedgrad castle
01.00pm - Medvedgrad castle exploration
02:00pm - Backto the departure point
First stop is an underground military bunker hidden from plain sight used as a weapon and munition storage during the time of Yugoslavia.
The tour continues up to the abandoned hospital in the middle of the forest that proves how love can be strong. Dr. Milivoj Deman was responsible for the construction of this hospital and his motive was the unconditional love for a beautiful actress called Ljerka ram who suffered from tuberculosis
The final stop is the Medvedgrad castle - a medieval fortified town located on the south slopes of Medvednica. This 750 year old castle will give you an insight of how the fortifications looked back in the 13th century and while listening to the legend of the Black Queen, you will be able to enjoy the most amazing view from the top of the tower
Inclusions for Underground Bunkers And Medvedgrad Castle Tour From Zagreb
- Tickets for Medvedgrad castle
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wi-Fi in the van
Exclusions for Underground Bunkers And Medvedgrad Castle Tour From Zagreb
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Trakoscan Castle & Varazdin from Zagreb
- Private Tour: Zagreb - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Ljubljana and Bled - Small Group Day Tour from Zagreb
- Experience Plitvice lakes tour
- 3 Days for 3 NPs Plitvice-North Velebit-Paklenica
- Plitvice lakes semi private tour from Zagreb
- Full-Day Ljubljana and Bled Small-Group Tour from Zagreb
- Zagreb Urban Kayaking Tour