OverviewGet to see the amazing Puerto Princesa Underground River and experience the beauty of nature in Palawan. This 8-hour guided trip will take you to the longest navigable underground river in the world. As the place can only accommodate a small number of visitors daily, early booking is highly encouraged.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Buffet lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourBe picked up from your downtown accommodations in the early morning at 7 a.m. From there, travel by land to the famous underground river. Your tour guide will provide information about the area and Puerto Princesa City in general. A stop will be made at Buenavista, a small viewpoint, to get a glimpse of Ulugan Bay.
Arrive at Sabang Wharf at approximately 8 a.m., and board a pump boat to the mouth of the cave. The place is home to monitor lizards, monkeys, snakes, and other form of wildlife, some can only be found in Palawan. After a short walk you'll ride a paddle boat to the underground river.
Once back at the wharf, lunch will be served at one of the restaurants in Sabang. Get to enjoy local cuisine and sample the taste Filipinos love.
An optional side trip to Ugong Rock Adventure Zipline and Spelunking is available after the Underground River Tour so that you can make the most of your day. The activity may be selected among the tour options available.
Once back in the city, you'll be dropped off your hotel.
Inclusions for Underground River Day Trip From Puerto Princesa City
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within 15 kilometers of the airport
- Small-group tour
- Buffet lunch
- Processing of park permits and fees
- Professional guide and driver
- Environmental Fee
- Transport by air-conditioned tourist van
Exclusions for Underground River Day Trip From Puerto Princesa City
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Child rate applies when accompanied by at least 1 adult
On Private Tours, adult rate applies to children as well
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or alternative tour
An $80 transfer surcharge may apply if your hotel is located outside 15 kilometers from the airport.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.