Underground Rivers And Mountain Trekking Tour From Salta
OverviewVenture away from the city of Salta to embark on this tour of underground caves and exploration of nature. Trek to the hidden caves to see streams and the formation that has occurred over the years. Discover a local village in La Poma and ride a 4x4 through Lerma Valley over the course of 12-hours.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourStart your day with a pickup from your Salta hotel at 8am. Hop into a 4WD vehicle for a journey across Salta's diverse landscapes, many not accessible by traditional vehicles. Ride across Lerma Valley and ascend10,984 feet up Obispo Hill before cutting through Los Cardones National Park along the Tin Tin Straight.
Continue along to Devil's Bridge, where you will continue on foot during a short 60-minute trek to some of the natural underground caves eroded by the Calchaqu River. Stop for a picnic lunch (boxed lunch included) in these spectacular natural surroundings before getting back into a 4WD for the onward trip to the Black Rocks Camp at the Twin Volcanoes and the village of La Poma.
Head back toward Salta, and get dropped off at your hotel at around 8pm.
Inclusions for Underground Rivers And Mountain Trekking Tour From Salta
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Underground Rivers And Mountain Trekking Tour From Salta
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Quebrada de Humahuaca Day Trip from Salta Including Purmamarca
- Salta Super Saver: Best of Calchaqu Valley Including Cachi and Cafayate Winery Day Trips
- Salinas and Purmamarca Full Day Tour from Salta
- Day Trip Discover Humahuaca Valley from Salta
- Salta Historic Folk Walk Including a Traditional Pea
- Cachi Full Day Tour from Salta