Underwater Scooter Experience From Treasure Island - Denarau Island
OverviewIf you have never dived then this activity is for you. Your 1 hour small-group experience will happen in the beautiful waters surrounding Treasure Island. The underwater scooter is a unique way to discover the wonderful underwater world of the Pacific Ocean. The underwater ride is for everybody and is easy, fun and safe. This experience will last for 30 minutes but please allow another 30 minutes for a safety briefing and to go over the equipment. The overall tour will go for 1 hour.Your S2 (double) is for 2 people aged 10 or over. No prior experience or training required. You will dive at 5 meters depth, amidst the corals and the tropical fishes. Always accompanied by a professional diver you will visit the tropical waters of Treasure Island, see the lush colors of tropical corals and fish of the warm sea.You will dive between Treasure Island and Bounty Island. After your tour you can enjoy the beach of the paradise islands for the rest of the day.
- Instant Confirmation
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tour
Meet at the office of the diving club in Treasure Island at the time stated in your reservation.
The staff will equip you and take you to the dive site by boat in less than fifteen minutes. Once there, you will be briefed on how to use your scooter and on the safety conditions. No specific preparation or training required.
Once you have familiarized yourself with the process, you will go on a half-submerged platform to take your scooter. A diver will be along with you the entire time, guiding you to 3 meters depths and then staying with you for the 30-minute tour. Then, you will be back on the pontoon or boat and taken to the diving club for the debriefing and to see your pictures of the tour.
The process relies on the upside-down cup principle: the helmet is filled with air, allowing you to breathe safely and to keep your head dry. If you wear glasses, you can keep these on. The air supply is provided by a diving cylinder.
You will be comfortably seated on your scooter and will use the electric engine to move forward, upward or downward, and to choose your direction using the handlebars.
The maximum depth is 5 meters. You don’t need to have any experience in snorkeling or scuba diving, an instructor will be with you for the entire tour.
Inclusions for Underwater Scooter Experience From Treasure Island
- Small-group tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Underwater Scooter Experience From Treasure Island
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mystery Helicopter or Seaplane Flight over the Fiji Islands
- Half-Day Finding Nemo Cruise to South Sea Island
- 8-Day Remote Northern Colonial Discovery Cruise
- Full Day Seaplane Tour from Denarau Island to Yasawa Island
- Malamala Proposal & Celebration Day Trip Package
- Denarau Heli Blast
- Denarau: Garden of the Sleeping Giants, Temple, Markets Shore Excursion